What did you do to your GT350 today?

1LE_traitor

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ace McQueen
Vehicle(s)
‘16 GT350
Wasn’t today but I made the season opener at the Nurburgring. I must say after multiple cars at this track I am more than happy with this car, even in its stock form. Blows my old E90 M3 out of the water! Can’t wait to upgrade the AERO and improve brakes a bit even though I really don’t think it’s needed.
3D4A08F0-342A-4143-89F5-4A8904D6516B.jpeg
Sponsored

Socalrugger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H4111

Autocross fun today with Porsche club. I was 2nd fastest raw time today and if it was scored using PAX I'd have won by 0.048, which is a super tight margin!
:shocked:

JC! To think my car is capable of doing that is unbelievable!

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
I could hear the rocks from your sticky tires, lol.

Sponsored

Stang350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Got my car back from Speed Syndicate, added Ford Performance Front n Rear sways, Ford Performance Springs (love new ride height), added Vorschlage Camber Plates, Added Tow Hook, Added Auto BLip, Resonator Delete, Red R Calipers, Irs Support then Align and Corner Balance, now it's ready for the track. :)

petstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT350 TP Magnetic w OTT Black Stripes
Got my car back from Speed Syndicate, added Ford Performance Front n Rear sways, Ford Performance Springs (love new ride height), added Vorschlage Camber Plates, Added Tow Hook, Added Auto BLip, Resonator Delete, Red R Calipers, Irs Support then Align and Corner Balance, now it's ready for the track. :)
Did you install the full GT350 and GT350 R specific springs and sway bars set
( M-5700-N) from Ford Performance ? I ordered the full set but my car is in the shop and I decided to start with the springs only together with Vorshlag CC plates. I would love to hear how the car behaves with the added sway bars, on the road and on the track. Do you have R spec wheels and tires as well ? Thanks !

Stang350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Did you install the full GT350 and GT350 R specific springs and sway bars set
( M-5700-N) from Ford Performance ? I ordered the full set but my car is in the shop and I decided to start with the springs only together with Vorshlag CC plates. I would love to hear how the car behaves with the added sway bars, on the road and on the track. Do you have R spec wheels and tires as well ? Thanks !
Yes I did install the Ford set, love the way the car sits, ride on the street is a little firmer, comfort is almost like sport before but not quite. Car stays flatter when pushed, but I haven't been to the track yet with it. Recovering from surgery, so my first track weekend will be at Sebring May 11,12. Will report back. I have a second set of factory 350 wheels with the cup2 setup for the track also, so will let you know :)

petstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT350 TP Magnetic w OTT Black Stripes
Yes I did install the Ford set, love the way the car sits, ride on the street is a little firmer, comfort is almost like sport before but not quite. Car stays flatter when pushed, but I haven't been to the track yet with it. Recovering from surgery, so my first track weekend will be at Sebring May 11,12. Will report back. I have a second set of factory 350 wheels with the cup2 setup for the track also, so will let you know :)
Thanks Stang350...wish you a good recovery from your surgery and look forward to hear your track feedback ...best

Sponsored

scannon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Skip
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2016 Miata (BBR turbo), '18 Subaru WRX
Discovered some oil stains on the passenger side cam cover. No sign of the oil on the filler cap area or around what appears to be a PVC valve and its hose. Can anyone tell me where to look for the source? It wasn't there the last time I opened the hood.
IMG_0399.jpg

scannon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Skip
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2016 Miata (BBR turbo), '18 Subaru WRX
A Little Accent by the Rear Side Windows.

I generally don't put stripes or decals on my cars but I saw this on a friend's Fury Orange 2018 GT (below) and liked it enough to order the decals. The same friend installed them as did the Shelby lettering on the splitter as I have shaky hands.
IMG_0396.jpg
Chester Mustang croped.jpg

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
JLT painted strut bar installed. Colors match the car's white paint and blue/black stripes.
IMG_2138.JPG
IMG_2139.JPG