What did you do to your GT350 today?

Greg35

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
' 18 GT350
Yep...I had those parts before the car was even delivered. It's never too early to start modding! I'll be taking her in for PPF here in another week too.
Super! When doing PPF you may want to.consider the "Rear Impact Area" just in FRT. of rear wheels. I'm going back to do it and A-pillars. I've seen pics here of other members cars blasted w/ rock chips in spot in frt. of rears. I went w/ Expell Ultimate and thought I had her covered pretty well 'till seeing those pics! Enjoy your new ride....and that awesome sound! :thumbsup:
Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase

Mjc1241

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Reese
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Installed a Z Edge Z3 dash cam today. Recommended to me that I get a dash cam installed for security while driving, parking or dealership visits. Picked this one for it's simplicity and rating on Amazon, also good reviews on the net in general. Not cost prohibitive either.

Last edited:

Sponsored

sher-bant

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
NOOOOOOO!

Did this background my into my rented starage locker. Barely hit it, but nonetheless...
[/IMG]

I already have touch up paint from Ford. Any advise as to the best way to make this look like it never happened?

JCSIX13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
NOOOOOOO!

Did this background my into my rented starage locker. Barely hit it, but nonetheless...
[/IMG]

I already have touch up paint from Ford. Any advise as to the best way to make this look like it never happened?
Never going to be able to fix this with touch up paint and have it look like it never happened. You need a good body shop. Sorry.

sher-bant

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Never going to be able to fix this with touch up paint and have it look like it never happened. You need a good body shop. Sorry.
Lol...
I'm posting this from a carwash joint here in Chicago. Guy here is gonna hit it with the touch up.

My fingers are crossed.

goodkid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350; 2014 Polar Edition Wrangler; 2005 350Z
Shit. Good luck man.

Sponsored

Greg35

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
' 18 GT350
Lol...
I'm posting this from a carwash joint here in Chicago. Guy here is gonna hit it with the touch up.

My fingers are crossed.
OUCH! Surely you jest! That needs a good look-over by a quality body shop .

Wriggly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Porsche 718 GTS
Lol...

My fingers are crossed.
I have a friend that has a 14 Boss and he's a cheapskate and keeps his car in a storage locker that's barely wide enough for the car. Two weeks ago he shows up at a car show with the drivers side mirror dangling by the wires and his fender scraped like yours. I told him he should splurge and get a wider locker. :D

Good luck with the touch up. Hope it works out satisfactorily for you.

Nicky Pass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Avalanche Gray GT350
NOOOOOOO!

[/IMG]

I'd bet a lot of that will buff out.

sher-bant

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
It looks good.

The guy at the car wash also owns a body shop. He used the touch up paint, let it sit for a few minutes, then hit it with some more paint and the buffer. I'll go back this week for clear coat and more buffing. I'll decide if I need more once it's done.

It's 100 times better...and for now that's enough.
Sponsored