Sponsored

What did you do to your Aussie S550 today..

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
Still really happy with it. Hmm don't think there was any change tbh but it did seem less raspy after I had my first service done the other day.. The whole car seems to behaving differently since then.
That's interesting, good differently or bad differently?
Sponsored

HybridGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT "Ecoboost"
I wouldn't recommend getting an ngauge and Lund tune
Each to their own. :thumbsup:

I've got nothing but 5 star reviews for Lund Racing and their Ngauge. Solid device and exceptional tune. Customer support is fast and responsive. Ongoing firmware updates for the ngauge.

dave-

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT, '16 SS Ute, Turbo 86
Anyone know if these wheel sizes will fit a GT?

Front : 10x20" +35
Rear : 11x20" +15

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
Anyone know if these wheel sizes will fit a GT?

Front : 10x20" +35
Rear : 11x20" +15
Jesus. I dunno about the fronts, but those rears aren't even close. With 11 inch you're looking at an offset of +50-55

HybridGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT "Ecoboost"
Here's the factory PP offsets etc:

Front 19 x 9.0 45mm

Rear 19 x 9.5 52.5mm

Velgen VMB9 specs for comparison:

Front 20 x 9.0 32mm

Rear 20 x 10.5 45mm

Sponsored

dave-

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT, '16 SS Ute, Turbo 86
Jesus. I dunno about the fronts, but those rears aren't even close. With 11 inch you're looking at an offset of +50-55
Was gonna nick a set of volk g12 from a mates 35gtr when the car arrived. Would have looked awesome.

Guess I'll have to chuck it on the hoist and give it a crack anyway hehe.

AussieGreg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Ford Falcon FGMkII XR6 Turbo, 2016 Ford Mustang GT
This is what I did to my GT yesterday. Had someone stop suddenly in front of me with no indication they wanted to turn right. They did not know where they were going and due to a car parked in the kerbside lane I had no where to go to take evasive action. First accident in nearly 40 years of driving that is deemed my fault. Thankfully no one was injured except my pride. Will know more when my car is assessed this week. No fluid leaks and airbags did not deploy. So that is a good sign. Mustang is built Ford Tough.
20160521_103436_resized.jpg
20160521_103545_resized.jpg

Melbnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
Wait that's all the damage ? Wow. Way more to the other car!

Hope everyone is ok. Put a steeda front end on it :)

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Looking at the damage to the shitbox, I'm surprised your bonnet didn't deploy...
Glad nobody was injured. :thumbsup:

Sponsored

Tarrax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red Ecoboost Fastback
A question for all those who have already changed their rear deck lid panel. Did you have trouble getting the middle part where the camera is located free of the boot? I managed to get all 6 clips off but the camera section wouldn't come free. Not sure what I'm missing, so any help would be appreciated.

HybridGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT "Ecoboost"
A question for all those who have already changed their rear deck lid panel. Did you have trouble getting the middle part where the camera is located free of the boot? I managed to get all 6 clips off but the camera section wouldn't come free. Not sure what I'm missing, so any help would be appreciated.
IIRC you'll need to slide it up. However the clips on some cars are a lot tighter, some are not. I just undid one clip on mine and undid the rest by hand. Just take your time and be careful not break any.

As for the centre console, took me a while to undo the armrest clips. Way tighter than others.

Stubai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (on its way)
Watched a couple of youtube vids:

Didn't know about lowering windows from outside (not sure when I'd use it), locking with the finger and that holding the traction control for 5 seconds did changes again...

Cheers

J
My Mini does the window thing, great on a hot day to get that stifling unbreathable air out

RSPEC-015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Territory & Mustang GT
This is what I did to my GT yesterday. Had someone stop suddenly in front of me with no indication they wanted to turn right. They did not know where they were going and due to a car parked in the kerbside lane I had no where to go to take evasive action. First accident in nearly 40 years of driving that is deemed my fault. Thankfully no one was injured except my pride. Will know more when my car is assessed this week. No fluid leaks and airbags did not deploy. So that is a good sign. Mustang is built Ford Tough.
Sorry to see that Greg.

Good no one was hurt, that's the main thing.

I hope she gets fixed to your satisfaction very soon.

Scstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
Guard V8 manual
I had trouble with the centre clips on mine too Dave, I found I had to use a small flat screw driver to push down on the centre section of the 2 black clips either side of the camera. Make sure you place a spacer in between the boot and the deck lid panel to stop the outer clips re-engaging while releasing the centre clips if you are doing this with no extra hands available. Also I found I had to reconnect the camera plug after the new panel was fitted by removing the fabric trim panel inside the boot lid. It's not as easy as the cjpony how to video makes it look.
Sponsored