What container do you use...

pctek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium DIB 401A
Hi, I used to use a plastic milk crate to store things like shop towels, water, tire pressure gauge, etc. in the trunk of my previous car. It now takes up lots of room in the '15's trunk. I do have the cargo net, but that does hold these thing securely. What do you use to store misc. support items in and how do you keep it from sliding across the trunk bed?
Sponsored

Charles147

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PP w/50AP
Installed the Ford weather mat so it reduces slide. I throw my double tote bowling ball bag in the trunk and it doesn't slide. It did without the weather mats.

I have a few towels, ice scraper, and misc that I tuck in the corner and put one big towel over everything and it never moves. I would like a trunk organizer though.

icarumba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Mopar or No Car
I got an inexpensive black duffle bag to keep everything in. It blends in and is easy to move one handed. Looks very tidy.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Hi, I used to use a plastic milk crate to store things like shop towels, water, tire pressure gauge, etc. in the trunk of my previous car. It now takes up lots of room in the '15's trunk. I do have the cargo net, but that does hold these thing securely. What do you use to store misc. support items in and how do you keep it from sliding across the trunk bed?
Did the cargo net come stock? I didn't get one.

geokots

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang EB Premium
I just use an old but big backpack. It stores nicely where the spare tire would be.

Sponsored

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
I stick all of my gear in a small duffel bag. I shove it up against the side of the trunk behind the driver's-side wheel well, although it slides around a lot and probably should be tied to something. Jack, jumpers, compressor, starter, flares, x-bar, triangles, tow-rope, rags, zip-ties, space blankets, 18 inch wrench, and first aid kit all fit in a small duffel bag.

badass03ragtop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2003 GT 'vert, 1973 Fastback
Put everything in the spare tire compartment.... You know, where the tire "should" go....

..::Ryan::..

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Magnetic
Field ammo box. I believe it is waterproof as well, so in the case anything leaks, it stays contained in the box.

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
Managed to squeeze my little pack into the spare tire well.

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
I used to have a Mustang specific mat in my '05 that kept things from sliding. It was made of that material you can put in a kitchen drawer or toolbox. It worked great. Might have to see if I can find one for the '15.

Sponsored

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
Installed the Ford weather mat so it reduces slide. I throw my double tote bowling ball bag in the trunk and it doesn't slide. It did without the weather mats.

I have a few towels, ice scraper, and misc that I tuck in the corner and put one big towel over everything and it never moves. I would like a trunk organizer though.
I'm thinking about getting one of those. Would you mind posting a pic?

2Cool

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, PP in CO
Collapsible nylon cargo box, has velcro on the base. Doesn't slide about and keeps my stuff in one spot.

OP
OP
pctek

pctek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium DIB 401A
OP
OP
pctek

pctek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium DIB 401A
Put everything in the spare tire compartment.... You know, where the tire "should" go....
Well, I have the "spare Tire" option. I didn't want the can of goo.
Sponsored