Sponsored

What constitutes a Heat Cycle?

thelostotter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP
Not that I'm in any way, shape, or form a pro driver and my consistency could be all over the place but I don't necessarily agree with these. In my experience, the Supercar 3 was IMMENSLY faster than PS4S.

I hope not, lol! I got them for 60% off so I couldn't say no.
I've heard good things about them. Not the fastest tire, especially for a slick, but decent and good consistency. Plus I can get a set of 4 for under $1k
You bought R888Rs or RRs? Confused by the R888R in the chart above and your statement about getting RRs.

I'm curious to hear your thoughts about the RRs and I haven't heard of any feedback on these cars and they are priced nicely.
Sponsored

nbjeeptj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neill
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
A friend of mine runs NASA spec Iron, and they are required to run the Toyo RR, he said compared to a R7 Hoosier they suck, but they suck for a long time!

Ewheels

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1, 2020 Explorer, 2023 F150
Vehicle Showcase
You bought R888Rs or RRs? Confused by the R888R in the chart above and your statement about getting RRs.

I'm curious to hear your thoughts about the RRs and I haven't heard of any feedback on these cars and they are priced nicely.
Sorry for the confusion, I bought RR's. I will share my thoughts on them later.

A friend of mine runs NASA spec Iron, and they are required to run the Toyo RR, he said compared to a R7 Hoosier they suck, but they suck for a long time!
Yeah, the RR is not the fastest tire out there, especially when compared to an R7 but they are as fast or faster than most street tires (except for the 3R) and last forever.
Because they are Nasa's spec tire for all their spec classes, the prices on them are pretty darn cheap.