• Total voters

Cux211

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
22 f250 6.7 platinum tremor
I'm 99% sure FJG is the most common color. However, this forum samples enthusiasts who are more likely to order something unique.
I’d bet money on that, I was late to the show and couldn’t order so I was doing searches within 500 miles of PA I found one EG with handling package and tremec, FJG was by a land slide the most available on the market then of course white, black, blues, reds. It was frustrating seemed like every damn one was FJG lol
Sponsored

Sains5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach1, FJ Grey, Handling Package, Manual, RSD
I have a 2022 Fighter Jet Grey, HP, 3 peddle,, RSD, love it! If I was to do it again I would be very tempted to order Eruption Green, always loved green, especially British Racing Green.

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
Didn't realize their were that many Eruption Greens.

The I wanna be different in me now regrets not getting Grabber Blue haha. I'm still happy though. I haven't seen any other EG M1's driving around, DHG Bullitt's are another story for some reason there's a ton of them in my part of the country.
You got both, wow! EG would have been my choice had I not come from a DHG Bullitt. I test drove a Grabber Blue Metallic Mach 1 to see if I liked the car. Very cool color but I’m not one for “loud” colors. Boring me went with Iconic Silver which I really like. Subtle and classy, accentuates the body lines, and hides dirt pretty well.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
I still can’t believe there is only three orange. That was my first choice and Granger had one but I couldn’t swing the transport in a reasonable timeframe. Ended up getting EG around home.

MACHtobers Very Own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang MACH 1
I placed my order for a 21 before eg was available and by the time a change was even an option I was tempted BUT ford wouldn't release any photos or update build and price. I am VERY picky about what green goes with and was worried the stickers would be red or some other silly color so I didn't want to risk it. )= I wish I had risked it all but in my area my fighter jet grey still gets a lot of compliments despite this color being everywhere in some form on other fords and Toyota/Hyundai etc

Sponsored

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
I actually saw an FJG for the first time in the wild driving on the opposite side of the road as I went home from work yesterday. It was a nice day so windows were down and a couple of thumbs up on the way by.

Sabre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2023 Mach 1 with Handling Package
When I first thought about a Mach 1, I was hoping to get it in the Avalanche Blue....which you can get on the GT, but was not an option for the Mach 1. I wasn't crazy about some of the other Mach 1 colors, so I went with Iconic Silver, which was the color of my 2020 PP LEVEL 2 and I liked the silver with my stripping very much.

Johnny maverick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
22 maverick xlt fx4 4k lux 89 cougar xr7 5spd 84
It a huge decision to choose a color. I didn't want to have a loud impact color .The car gets enough looks from Law enforcement. I like to fly under the radar. Mischievous purple seems to fit the bill. Different and low key. Looks black blue purple. It flops all over the place. I did a spray out and took into the sun and I was sold. Almost did EG. But I have a green gem superduty. Like it was said before the s550 looks good in all colors.

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dax
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2022 MACH 1 HP
Iconic Silver, but if I could have chosen- Mischievous Purple

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
If I did it again I still think I'd have chosen FJG first just because as mentioned before, it will probably be the most iconic color for the car if you see one driving around with the stripes, you'll know what it is. I honestly really wanted a Twister Orange when I ordered my 21. My next choice of color for that year would have been Velocity Blue, and then for the 22's I'd have gone Purple first and then EG second. How I wish I could just have nearly one in every color :cwl:

Sponsored

MACHtobers Very Own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang MACH 1
If I did it again I still think I'd have chosen FJG first just because as mentioned before, it will probably be the most iconic color for the car if you see one driving around with the stripes, you'll know what it is. I honestly really wanted a Twister Orange when I ordered my 21. My next choice of color for that year would have been Velocity Blue, and then for the 22's I'd have gone Purple first and then EG second. How I wish I could just have nearly one in every color :cwl:
velocity blue looks amazing in person. Build and price did that color dirty. not even close

19gtaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT, PP1 and 2021 Mach 1
I looked for a long time for a velocity blue and never found one near me. I had mine shipped to AZ from Iowa. I saw a lot of FJG and one eruption green.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Resurrecting thread to reevaluate and update counts..

OP
OP
2023EGM1

2023EGM1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nico
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Mach 1, 2019 Audi S4
Mine is still EG 😂
Let’s see if there are any relevant updates. 👍🏻