Sponsored

What are you doing for short passengers with a non-height- adjustable passenger seat ? Wife can barely see over the dashboard ...

Stang 19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Ford Performance Blue
Anyone solve the short person problem ? Obviously a wedge shaped cushion might help but then the airbag remains inactive because it won’t sense enough weight ...ugh!
Sponsored

MR YUK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Convertible
Hmmm. Sorry, I have nothing for you. I have the opposite problem. At 6'7" I look through the top 3" of the windshield. Have a hard time at traffic lights even with the seat lowered all the way. Does anyone have any seat lowering ideas?

A boat cushion might work. How much higher is she looking to go? I'm not sure why you think the airbag won't work. It doesn't take much weight to trip the passenger present switch.

OP
OP
Stang 19

Stang 19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Ford Performance Blue
Hmmm. Sorry, I have nothing for you. I have the opposite problem. At 6'7" I look through the top 3" of the windshield. Have a hard time at traffic lights even with the seat lowered all the way. Does anyone have any seat lowering ideas?

A boat cushion might work. How much higher is she looking to go? I'm not sure why you think the airbag won't work. It doesn't take much weight to trip the passenger present switch.
Ooh, interesting I had not considered a tall person problem ! Another two or 3 inches of height would be perfect. The passenger air bag light off indicator stays lit so I know it is not working

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
yellow-phone-book-black-on-260nw-148371572.jpg

Sponsored

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Have that airbag light checked. I think the standard is 65lbs to turn on the airbag.

Cruizer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase

Take the front seat out, sit in the back. :crackup:

I hate ducking down for traffic lights and I'm 5" shorter.

Sponsored

gismo4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang GT PP1

I installed a corbeau evo x seat. Best investment ever. 2.5" thick seat base for the most headroom for an off the shelf solution. The rails are 1.5" tall so you could bolt the seat to the car for that extra headroom. You'll lose leg room if you do that, but man, it's a great feeling to see what short people see. To add, short people can't see over the steering wheel.

I'm about 38" tall sitting down straight up if you want to compare.

CookiemanEU

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dario
Vehicle(s)
Convertible GT
How about to order RHD version's driver's seat?
Wouldn't it have all way regulation?