Sponsored

What’s the correct Replacement Engine Module PCM ECM ECU I should use?

Does your 15-20 GT350 have PCM PN: GR3A-12A650-BUA ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Carlos990815

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Carlos
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350 , 2014 Mustang GT Track Pack
I need to see where i can get a PCM/ ECM/ECU with Part Number: GR3A-12A650-BUA which is the Part Number That Ford IDS software using VCM2 Shows came from the factory on the car and the retrieved part number from the as built data as well for my 2017 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350.

Now, I have called the Ford dealership with my vin and they said that part doesn’t exist for sale or is not available that what they can offer is Part Number: FR3Z-12A650-EUANP as a replacement for my car to have it programmed.

I’m confused with all this and it seems difficult to be able to find someone that knows a bit about this but to replace a PCM i have heard always that the part number has to match exactly the original one, but the dealer is saying, no, you can use another one as a replacement. If there’s anybody out there please that has some knowledge on this and can elaborate a little, it would be highly appreciated.

I would also like to know what your pcm part number is please if you are reading this and you have a GT350 as well.

Thanks Folks.
Sponsored