Washing/Waxing/Detailing

Bagration

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT delivered 8 May 17
Great pics of the car and car care products - thankyou for sharing.

I have a Karcher and a bit of research now tells me that Karcher also do their own foaming nozzle/lance arrangement. I wonder if there is a difference? because there is a significant difference price wise - and while I get that you 'get what you pay for' and all that, Karcher is a quality brand from my experience (mine hasn't put a foot wrong in four years). Food for thought perhaps.
Sponsored

Since-64

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graeme
Vehicle(s)
2014 Grand Cherokee, G6ET, 2016 Mustang
Great pics of the car and car care products - thankyou for sharing.

I have a Karcher and a bit of research now tells me that Karcher also do their own foaming nozzle/lance arrangement. I wonder if there is a difference? because there is a significant difference price wise - and while I get that you 'get what you pay for' and all that, Karcher is a quality brand from my experience (mine hasn't put a foot wrong in four years). Food for thought perhaps.
You can pickup a Karcher foam nozzle from Bunnings, approx $30.00. They work fairly well. There are Two sizes of bottle available, I went with the larger size as I usually do three cars at a time.

Unkle Ed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
The larger karcher foam nozzle is 600ml and has an adjustment knob for the foam spray. $40 delivered from ebay

Unkle Ed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Haha don't listen to me then, Bunnings is the better buy. The troubles of working away and spending all night looking at stuff on ebay....

Sponsored

Bagration

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT delivered 8 May 17
Graeme, thanks for posting this up. This is a way cheaper and very effective alternative to the dearer products out there. Got mine today and works a treat. Thanks again!:thumbsup:
I second this motion. I also got a bottle of the Karcher Car shampoo. I don't have anything to compare it to but it worked very effectively on our Kuga and our Fairmont Ghia. Will buy one or two of the other snow foam products (while I'm waiting for my pony.....)

Unkle Ed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
After now using the Karcher Foam nozzle and the Concours PA Foam Lance from Waxit I can now saw the Karcher Nozzle is a total waste of time. Save yourselves $30 and just get the Concours one straight up.

Karcher nozzle does sorta foam but nowhere near as thick or consistant as the Concours, the difference is really night and day and it makes a huge difference to the effectiveness of the Foam to remove dirt from the paint.

MrMustang1974

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red mustang GT
Yep i bought the same karcher foam attachment and it works wonders for my needs. Better that than some $120 add units that does a similar job. Unless your detailing professionaly you honestly dont need the big mega buck foam lances.

Sponsored

stasik-a4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1
I got a Karcher machine with inbuilt foaming and its ok but not great, can't wait to use Snowfoam with the Karcher and see the results from it.

PG68

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Oxford white GT Fastback 6speed
Question-
Has anyone used one of these foam guns that plug into your garden hose instead of using a pressure cleaner? Are they any good?
The Adam version looks o.k compared to some out there
Thanks in advance
Screen-Shot-2016-03-10-at-6.38.18-PM.jpg

Mustang-GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lahiru
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Question-
Has anyone used one of these foam guns that plug into your garden hose instead of using a pressure cleaner? Are they any good?
Thanks in advance
I use the chemical guys one and it seems to do the job. There's no pressure and it's not as foamy as a pressure washer but gives a decent amount of suds. I tend to use this more than the pressure washer, mainly cause the car rarely has more than small amounts of dirt on it (I don't daily it).

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ange
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP, Magnetic Grey
Question-
Thanks in advance
These are a waste of money. Not enough pressure to create enough foam.
Sponsored