Sponsored

Warranties are never VOIDED

Zinc03svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
Well I might not be that smart, but I can read.
https://www.ncconsumer.org/news-articles-eg/making-the-most-of-your-auto-warranty.html

YOUR ENTIRE WARRANTY CAN'T BE VOIDED
It's a common tactic. Manufacturers or dealers will imply that they won't do any more work on your vehicle because your warranty is 'void.' If we go back to the failed engine example, your warranty for your vehicle electronics can't be voided if the warranty for your engine is voided.

Now this article is from North Carolina but I’d be willing to bet it is same for the other states as well.
You mean they can’t void my engine warranty for a broken power window? ;). My statement was general, not specific.
Sponsored

The_Phantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Same page

Your entire warranty can't be voided
It's a common tactic. Manufacturers or dealers will imply that they won't do any more work on your vehicle because your warranty is 'void.' If we go back to the failed engine example, your warranty for your vehicle electronics can't be voided if the warranty for your engine is voided.
So you ignore the first two links. Nice. :facepalm:

The_Phantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
This is a troll thread.
Agree.

Bottom line: do whatever you want to your car and deal with the consequences of your choices. /endthread.

Sponsored

W1cK3dSiK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP2, 2020 F150 Lariat Sport
So many misinformed people. Warranty claims are handled on a case by case basis like some have briefly mentioned before. There is an area in the warranty submission process where you state if there are outside influences or any modifications that may have caused the warranty concern. For example, Ford could not care less if your car has lowering springs if your submitting for a paint concern, engine failure, and so on. Now if you're having suspension troubles, Ford has a legitimate reason to deny your claim in that case. But your entire vehicle warranty is not void if a concern is denied. Claims are denied very frequently for various reasons and they are also frequently approved. Again, case by case. I've worked for Ford for 10 years.

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
But your entire vehicle warranty is not void if a concern is denied. Claims are denied very frequently for various reasons and they are also frequently approved. Again, case by case. I've worked for Ford for 10 years.
I also worked at Ford for a number of years. And this is true. id like to expand, you can think the ones that have modified the shit out of their car, messed it up. returned to stock and tried to file a claim on as one of the many reasons manufactures have cracked down on this stuff. There are millions of dollars lost due to owners not "paying to play" and the fact is its a business and the companies need to make money. Its not Fords fault a customer went with a crappy local tuner and blew a engine and tried to go back stock and gets denied.

Mr. Met

06 Time Person ofthe Year
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
2020 GTPP Premium, 2015 GT Premium, 1999 Expedition EB
It's also illegal and considered littering to throw cigarettes
butts out your window... But guess what?

If you have tens of thousands of dollars to risk go for it
Wait, what? Why are you talking about cigarettes?

You are not risking anything. Speak with an attorney who specializes in lemon law or consumer protection. They will know if your case is worth pursuing. If it is, there is no upfront cost because they will be paid by the party you are suing.

Mr. Met

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Well I might not be that smart, but I can read.
https://www.ncconsumer.org/news-articles-eg/making-the-most-of-your-auto-warranty.html

YOUR ENTIRE WARRANTY CAN'T BE VOIDED

Now this article is from North Carolina but I’d be willing to bet it is same for the other states as well.
Sorry JJ. Just realized you already posted this.

Sponsored

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Irregardless is the only word I'm aware of that is a self-contained double negative. I think when people say it they mean regardless, not the opposite of regardless.

Mr. Met

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
I pray this doesn't turn into another flame war between descriptivist and prescriptivist.

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete