Want to make car crazy fast ...

CompOrangeFanatic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium /2019 Toyota Camry XSE V6
This thread is just choke full of wisdom:)

James_GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt
My favorite is seeing every car is equipped with a 20 speed transmission.. at least that’s what the action shots suggest. Lol. Race starts, shift. Exterior shot, shift. Closeup in car, shift. Duck farts in Mexico, shift. Pizza boy blocks intersection, shift. Cops come, double clutch. Lol.
Thats the ricer arm workout!

revinto7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 shelby-gt 14 camaro SS 1LE
200 shot direct port into cabin with WOT switch on throttle .IT should feel much faster then !!!

Sponsored

revinto7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 shelby-gt 14 camaro SS 1LE
200 shot direct port into cabin with WOT switch on throttle .IT should feel much faster then !!!

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
If you want crazy power, you'll most likely have to go full retard on this build. But here's a warning... Never go full retard!

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
Depending on how serious the OP is, this thread is either unwarranted mockery or appropriate.
You will need a supercharger and good tires. Decent tune.Looking at somewhere around 9-10K

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Guys so I still have stock gt 5.0 2017 mustang with catback . I want to make the car crazy fast and have crazy power . What do you guys recommend ?
Find the Predator Kit from Ford Performance speak with VMP than tune this to the moon at like 1000 WHP. Again speak with VMP. Car will be both insane and unique.

Wolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`18 Kona Blue Mustang Ecoboost PP, `10 Nissan GTR
I knew the OP was the same as soon as I read the title. Was it really worth it to make this thread as well as your Demon killer thread in general?

On topic: go into the build threads, watch some videos, do some research and create a budget. You're starting at a base of 400+ horsepower N/A. It won't be hard to break 700 with a supercharger/twin turbo setup + tune but you will need to upgrade other components to handle the increased power and keep your car from falling apart.

Also take into consideration that you're operating well beyond factory parameters at that point so you should also put some money to the side or have a backup car in the scenario that your engine decides to kick the bucket.

Sponsored

Sigma6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
02’ 360, 06’ GT, 11’ GT500, 15’ 911, 17’ 350
There's some automotive knowledge in those movies alright. And that's a statement, not a fact.

"You almost had me? You never had me. You never had your car. Granny shifting, not double-clutchin’ like you should. You’re lucky that hundred-shot of NOS didn’t blow the welds on the intake. Almost had me? Now me and the mad scientist gotta rip apart the block and replace the piston rings you fried."

Ask any racer. Any real racer. It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning's winning.

Johnnybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 convertible
Trade it in for a Tesla Model 3 AWD dual motor. A friend started out with a single motor, which I drove and it was fast. Then he got the dual motor. He took me out in the neighbourhood one night and nailed it several times. It made the single motor look slow and will make a lot of cars slow by comparison. They say 3.2 to 60 mph. If you want more speed, go to a Model S. Of course, then you're not driving a Mustang.

13razorbackfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Being tossed back and pinned in the seat when going full throttle
My bone stock 19GT auto does that straight from the factory besides what are your intentions? Drag racing, tracking or just around town? If it's the latter then my stock 460hp is WAY more than enough to tear it up on the street.

Rjames18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RJ
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10 Orange Fury
Limitless Performance Twin Turbo Kit:
Here's mine:

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Limitless Performance Twin Turbo Kit:
Here's mine:
Ever see the videos on YouTube entitled when you think your fast. And then this happens?:frown:
Sponsored