Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
And the community appreciates it. You are helpful and give info to members who have purchased from other vendors as well. Stand up person for sure. :headbang: The pricing is a bonus. :thumbsup:
Thank you sir. If it wasnt for you great members I wouldnt have the foundation to do what I do best.

l'Ingegnere

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I feel that this is the best wheel design for the S550. I think this car could use about 1/4" more drop in the front to even out the wheel gap.

OP
OP

86merc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
The car has stock springs on it now. I have BMR "minimum drop" front springs and rear springs to install yet. I think they lower the car about .75" up front and 1" in the rear.

For comparison, his is a buddies car [MENTION=18056]UWISHU1[/MENTION] His car has the same springs and similar tire diameters. He does have a TVS blower on the car. So my car should have the front a little higher. The larger diameter rear tires fill the wheel gap a little more. As well as add a rake to the car.

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Wow... I love the width in the rear. That looks really awesome. Though, the wheels make the rotors look tiny!

Sponsored

OP
OP

86merc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Thanks. I agree, from behind, and other profiles, the 315 width rear tires look big. When the 19" versions come out I can see guys running the 325 widths on these. Should look great.

The rears rotors are not that small at 13". It wasn't that long ago that a 13" Cobra rotor was considered big. lol I am putting the 15" & 6 piston Brembo calipers up front. That is going to make the rears look even smaller. lol

btw, Paul did say they were going to have a 19" version of these. But he did not have an ETA on those a month or so ago. Maybe he will have an update on those soon.

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks. I agree, from behind, and other profiles, the 315 width rear tires look big. When the 19" versions come out I can see guys running the 325 widths on these. Should look great.

The rears rotors are not that small at 13". It wasn't that long ago that a 13" Cobra rotor was considered big. lol I am putting the 15" & 6 piston Brembo calipers up front. That is going to make the rears look even smaller. lol

btw, Paul did say they were going to have a 19" version of these. But he did not have an ETA on those a month or so ago. Maybe he will have an update on those soon.
325 in the back... holy cow that must look freaking awesome. That's a lot of rubber!

And I'm definitely agreed with you on rotor size, these are big rotors. I have the standard GT package and they are nothing small about them. I'd love to get the PP brake package from FPR (never thought I would see the day that a factory part would be cheaper than an aftermarket and have similar characteristics). For now, my stock brakes are working just fine. Though, with all that open space on those wheels, the calipers beg for some paint. You going to paint them?

19" wheels would be great for me. Probably won't get a 325 tire out back with 19's but I will be plenty happy with a setup like you got here. Though, I am curious about something. When you took off your old tires and wheels and put on the new ones, did you feel a significant difference in weight? With the extra rubber, I curious what the weight difference was between stock wheels and tires with these wheels and the larger tires.

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)

No ETA yet, im debating a set for my car. You know for R&D purposes lol.

Lost Cosmonaut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Fastback - Oxford White
Do these come in any other colors? Love the look.

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored
OP
OP

86merc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
No ETA yet, im debating a set for my car. You know for R&D purposes lol.
I think that is a good idea. :headbang: That way I know the 19" version is good to go when I need to order a set in GT350 specs. :D

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
I think that is a good idea. :headbang: That way I know the 19" version is good to go when I need to order a set in GT350 specs. :D
lol you got it.

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
VS series wheels are damn popular, we just had a few sets of the VS01 go out to some S197 and S550's but what I'm most interested about is how these are going to look:). Satin black VS07's:)
image.jpg

OP
OP

86merc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Those are such an odd design. not ugly, just different. Very organic. It reminds me of branches of a tree.

I want to see a set of the VS03 on a S550. I think that could be a great looking wheel on them. Kind of a classic 5 split spoke design, like the 2010 GT500 wheels, but very aggressive.

Last edited:

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
Those are such an odd design. not ugly, just different. Very organic. It reminds me of branches of a tree.

I want to see a set of the VS03 on a S550. I think that could be a great looking wheel on them. Kind of a classic 5 split spoke design, like the 2010 GT500 wheels, but very aggressive.

Already working on one lol
Sponsored