15' EB Prem PP, 07' GT (track Car), 01' RC51, 16" S1000XR

Patrick S

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium 50 year Ap/Pkg
my premium has leather. it is specific to the 50 year appearance package.

PRG3k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
Better yet make it a stand-alone option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

H1 GT

Crew Chief
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
15 4C, 97 H1
my premium has leather. it is specific to the 50 year appearance package.
Yea, every premium has leather, people do not want leather. I may have considered premium if I wasn't required to get leather.

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
I don't prefer leather, but I didn't want plain black cloth either. Something durable and attractive, yes, I would have taken than. Back in the Fox GT days, the gray/black cloth with red accents was really sharp, and lasted well beyond 100K miles. Comfortable whether it was hot or cold out, without seat heaters/coolers. That's my kind of seat.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Dirtleg

Dirtleg

BoostCreep
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
15' EB Prem PP, 07' GT (track Car), 01' RC51, 16" S1000XR
Yes many of us don't want leather. I have it in 2 other vehicles currently and am just kind of over it. Premium electronics with cloth Recaros would be perfect. It literally is the reason I haven't got a 2015 in the works right now. Can't make up my mind, premium or base.

Disappointed with the unwanted options being forced upon us. Pretty poor market analysis IMO. But then again I may be the 99.99999999999999%'er.

Otherwise I am absolutely in love with this car.

cush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium with PP, Guard Metalic
Yes many of us don't want leather. I have it in 2 other vehicles currently and am just kind of over it. Premium electronics with cloth Recaros would be perfect. It literally is the reason I haven't got a 2015 in the works right now. Can't make up my mind, premium or base.

Disappointed with the unwanted options being forced upon us. Pretty poor market analysis IMO. But then again I may be the 99.99999999999999%'er.

I could give you much of the BS I got when I asked about optional tires, but I won't! I believe the customer should have more options, of course you'll get the argument, that the price will go up when an option is not in a package...

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
I could give you much of the BS I got when I asked about optional tires, but I won't! I believe the customer should have more options, of course you'll get the argument, that the price will go up when an option is not in a package...
I guess that depends on how you look at it. I didn't spend a penny on the 401A package. Had those three options been available separately I would have been willing to pay a reasonable price ($395?) for the memory seats. That would have been good for both me and Ford.

xtrmnop

Threads
Reaction score
Saw this buried in the V6 section. Felt it was needing exposure out here.
http://social.ford.com/your-ideas/t...n/leather-as-an-option-on-15-mustang-premium/

MODS; Perhaps we could have a sticky with all the Ford Social 2015 Mustang related topics under one thread?
Thanks for posting this on the main board. This was my submission.

I have the same dilemma right now. Probably why I haven't gotten my 2015 yet. I just recently test drove an Eco Premium and man I love the big screen and toggle switches but just can't get over the leather seats. I just don't know if I want to pull the trigger on the Premium and just suck it up but that goes against some of my personal beliefs. Now I'm taking maybe just don't purchase one and wait a little later and maybe our options will change in the future.

Why is it so hard to just get cloth Recaros on Premium trim. It's so simple.

Sponsored

4cars

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT

I am in the same boat. I don't want leather for a couple of reasons, one of which is this...

This is a new car and that seat would make me nuts.

Give me the cloth Recaros on a Premium and I'll place my order.
seat.jpg

Poisond281

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing exciting
Leather in Texas = not a good idea!

70monte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT
I don't like leather and is one of the reasons I didn't get the premium package on my 14 GT. I wish it was like the old days when you could order only the options you wanted instead of having to take ones you don't in a package deal.

Wayne

Keyser_Soze

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
19 GT350 in VB, '13 F150

I guarantee you could buy the premium, buy whatever cloth seat you wanted for the front (Sparco, Recaro, whatever), and sell the leather ones to a base S550 owner easy. Personally I'm the opposite, I'd go base with a leather upgrade and do the electronics myself. Also 99.99999%er
Sponsored