Sponsored

Vicrez - terrible customer service, stay away!

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
I ordered a GT500 replica hood from them as I've seen their name around a bunch of forums and seemed like a good product.

Received 2 damaged products (unrepairable due to it being aluminum) but the company has refused to do anything about it. For 4 months they have been telling me they will replace it or refund me the money and nothing has happened. Every week I follow up and all I get is empty promises that something will happen soon. I am out over $1500 with 2 junk items that I now have to pay even more money to dispose of.

Stay away from them as they do not care about the customer or their product once they have their money. After doing more research I unfortunately came up with many other similar stories, so I'm definitely far from the only one with this issue with them.

hood3.jpg

hood2.jpg

hood1.jpg
Sponsored

Joshinator99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium, 2017 Camaro 2SS
I ordered a GT500 replica hood from them as I've seen their name around a bunch of forums and seemed like a good product.

Received 2 damaged products (unrepairable due to it being aluminum) but the company has refused to do anything about it. For 4 months they have been telling me they will replace it or refund me the money and nothing has happened. Every week I follow up and all I get is empty promises that something will happen soon. I am out over $1500 with 2 junk items that I now have to pay even more money to dispose of.

Stay away from them as they do not care about the customer or their product once they have their money. After doing more research I unfortunately came up with many other similar stories, so I'm definitely far from the only one with this issue with them.

hood3.jpg

hood2.jpg

hood1.jpg
Agreed, they suck. I ordered a titanium tow hook for my Camaro from them… it was 75% steel and weighed as much as the stock steel one. 🙄 Then they censured my review calling them out on it.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Man that sucks. Can you dispute the charge via your credit card company? I’m guessing since it’s been 4 months that might not be possible

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
maybe not, if he has emails to support the story? 15 hundred bucks it is worth the shot.
My CC if I have proof will get the money back...

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Once you have given notice to the vendor in writing (email counts), a good vendor should set a reasonable return policy with respect to a defective item. Usually, this may require some documentation on your part (pics), and then they should set a timeframe (10 days etc,. shipping label etc.) Miss that timeframe with no explanation and the credit card company gets called. Do not let it go on without holding them to reasonable specifics for performance as it relates to their policy.

Last edited:

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
There have been scads of busted up hoods from them. I guess since they can sourse for 300 each they only need 1 or 2 to survive shipping to make it worthwhile?

I'm tempted to order 10 from Alibaba and then sell them domestic in proper frames.

Snakebyte

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible

hood3.jpg

hood2.jpg

hood1.jpg
I got a damaged hood from them as well, and it was a NIGHTMARE. They multiple times called me and tried to trick me into accepting the hood if they found a local company (of their choice) to repair it. To keep them honest, I sent the damage photos to a nearby trustworthy body asking their opinion. They wouldn't touch it. It is aluminum and had structural damage (which by the way, yours does too).

Anyway, if I caved in to let them send it to the body shop of their choice and I accepted it based on it cosmetically looking good, It would have been mine to deal when the "fix" began falling apart, which a repaired aluminum hood most likely would because of heat cycles and vibration. I told them probably over a dozen times in the multiple calls that I purchased a new hood, not a damaged hood. Only a new hood was acceptable.

Anyway, I finally went to FedEX with damage documentation and they promptly processed reimbursement. (For the cost of the hood itself, less any taxes or other shipping fees.) But I was SOOOOO glad to wash my hands of Vicrez. If I lived in CA and could pick up the hood from the shop, I'd definitely consider them, but otherwise, I have no desire to go through that punishment again.

GrabberBargeCaptain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT Base 6sp in Grabber Blue
Credit card chargeback?

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
There have been scads of busted up hoods from them. I guess since they can sourse for 300 each they only need 1 or 2 to survive shipping to make it worthwhile?

I'm tempted to order 10 from Alibaba and then sell them domestic in proper frames.
Matt, you need to update your signature to reflect that Grabber Blue Beast you have now to match the picture.

Lbj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT. A10 auto
Sorry to here that i have there gt 500 hood and it had very small spots but it was fixed good luck in the future..if you ever want to sell one of the hood vents let me know i neen a new one for a project
Sponsored