2017 Honda Accord Touring
Any chance to get these in gloss black?
Sponsored

slythetove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro SS 1LE
We are! And we will be heavily stocked on all finishes and sizes for anyone that is interested. They are already online and available for pre-order, HERE.
On your site it says:
"The Velgen wheel requires a metal hubcentric ring for installation. This ring is included with each wheel."

I'm not a big custom wheel guy so maybe this is a dumb question, but if you are creating an all new wheel why wouldn't it be sized to fit without a spacer?

CJ Pony Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
A large variety of Mustangs across all generations
On your site it says:
"The Velgen wheel requires a metal hubcentric ring for installation. This ring is included with each wheel."

I'm not a big custom wheel guy so maybe this is a dumb question, but if you are creating an all new wheel why wouldn't it be sized to fit without a spacer?
A hub-centric ring is not a spacer. Very rarely do aftermarket wheels match the hub bore to a specific model of vehicle. Like most aftermarket wheels, these are not made specifically for the Mustang so the hub-bore is larger than needed. Using a hub-centric ring allows the hub bore of the wheel to sit nicely on the hub bore of the vehicle while the lug nuts are properly torque to spec. This helps in keeping the wheel perfectly centered, thus preventing and vibration or premature tire wear.

slythetove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro SS 1LE
A hub-centric ring is not a spacer. Very rarely do aftermarket wheels match the hub bore to a specific model of vehicle. Like most aftermarket wheels, these are not made specifically for the Mustang so the hub-bore is larger than needed. Using a hub-centric ring allows the hub bore of the wheel to sit nicely on the hub bore of the vehicle while the lug nuts are properly torque to spec. This helps in keeping the wheel perfectly centered, thus preventing and vibration or premature tire wear.
Thanks for the info Dave!

Sponsored

AspireMotoring

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.aspiremotoring.com
First Name
Lorenzo
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
Great job Velgen !! cant wait to see this new model out and about.
so far we are extremely happy to be a direct Velgen authorized dealer and definitely happier to be able to provide a great product to the Mustang6G community,
for anyone thats interested just send us a PM :thumbsup:

dink32788

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic PP Mustang GT
So much wanttttt! Might have to look into selling the VMB9's. I'm wondering how these would look in a Mag Blue type color on Magnetic. Hrmmmmm!

OP
OP
Velgen

Velgen

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Great job Velgen !! cant wait to see this new model out and about.
so far we are extremely happy to be a direct Velgen authorized dealer and definitely happier to be able to provide a great product to the Mustang6G community,
for anyone thats interested just send us a PM :thumbsup:

Thank you, glad to have you on board :cheers:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Velgen

Velgen

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
So much wanttttt! Might have to look into selling the VMB9's. I'm wondering how these would look in a Mag Blue type color on Magnetic. Hrmmmmm!
I think that would look pretty good. Magnetic Grey can go with plenty of color combinations.

apx632

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Mustang Stock- 13.64@100 1/4 mile
I would be VERY interested to see this color combination as I've never seen a magnetic car with blue wheels.

bro

Rollin/Relaxin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SB_2016_V6_M/T
That's a "real nice custom look...". What size tires are you running in the pic with the White/Silver combo?

OP
OP
Velgen

Velgen

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
That's a "real nice custom look...". What size tires are you running in the pic with the White/Silver combo?
Tire size was 255/35/20 in the front and 305/30/20 in the rear
Sponsored

Reactions: bro