First M6G Car Show?

navair133

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Mustang Eco/PP; 2003 Porsche Boxster
Great idea. Any owners in southern California? I bought my black 2015 on October 11 and I have already put 3300 miles on it-too many work related miles... Anyway, I have not seen another 2015 mustang on the road yet!

Where are you guys and girls? I am getting tired of representing by my lonesome!
Sponsored

Patrick S

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium 50 year Ap/Pkg
We need a Spring time big 10 gathering!!

Snow has rolled in, salt now covers the streets, which clashes with my black car!! :(

I was in a parade last weekend and there was a red V6 rolling with me. together, we turned some heads! :) i can imagine you guys made people stop and stare!!

2015-MUSTANG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
OK, here are a few that I took. Even with a 'Real' camera, the difference between Magnetic and Guard, in some lighting conditions, is very subtle.

In all of the photos it's Guard - Magnetic - Guard.

This photo shows the best contrast between the two colors.

http://s639.photobucket.com/user/bullitt4003/media/2015%20Mustang/S550-024_zps5dda8571.jpg.html

As one can imagine, being a Zombie, especially during daylight hours, you tend to be self-conscious about your appearance. In respect of Zombie, Tony and I donned masks.

Really enjoyed meeting up with Tony and Zombie; enjoyed the great conversations and the outstanding Kewpee hamburgers.
Makes me think of the "insane clown posse"

Sponsored

Swamp Yankee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Keep Liberty
You need one more Mustang to pull off the "four horsemen of the apocalypse thing. :)