Sponsored

Update: 2019 Bullitt Mustang Order Banks Open, 480 Horsepower, Starts at $46,595 MSRP

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Is the private offer cash available for use on the Bullitt? I ask because X plan is not available and most times that aligns with the PO cash on the performance vehicles.
My dealer checked and the Bullitt is eligible for the private cash offers. The GT350, Raptor and Focus RS are excluded but the fine print says everything else is eligible, including 2019 models.
Sponsored

aileron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dick
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt K1191, '20 BMW X3 M40i, '17 BMW 440xi, '14 Ram truck...and 19 old Triumph motorcycles
My dealer checked and the Bullitt is eligible for the private cash offers. The GT350, Raptor and Focus RS are excluded but the fine print says everything else is eligible, including 2019 models.
Why do you think 2019 Bullits's are ineligible for X-plan pricing? My dealer says "yes".

aileron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dick
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt K1191, '20 BMW X3 M40i, '17 BMW 440xi, '14 Ram truck...and 19 old Triumph motorcycles
So what price did you get on the Bullitt?
Well, I don't have the car yet but if it shows up in the next 4 months it will be about $2K under MSRP with X-plan and private offer cash.

Who knows; the dealer could kick me out of the box and sell it to someone who wants it worse than I do. I'm 68 years old and have been through this circus many times before with new "hot" cars: I think I have a deal, the dealer says I have a deal... but I've been jerked around before so we'll just see when the hardware hits his lot.

Sponsored

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Why do you think 2019 Bullits's are ineligible for X-plan pricing? My dealer says "yes".
My dealer said no to X-plan pricing. Not sure if that's a corporate thing or the dealer's decision. With a car that's in high demand like this, I'm fine paying MSRP.

aileron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dick
Vehicle(s)
Gotta get that shit in writing
Of course I have it in writing, but what would you do if the dealer renegged on a written deal? If it hasn't happened to you, it likely will at some point in your car buying adventures.

aileron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dick
Vehicle(s)
My dealer said no to X-plan pricing. Not sure if that's a corporate thing or the dealer's decision. With a car that's in high demand like this, I'm fine paying MSRP.
I'm not so sure it's up to the dealer to accept X-plan PIN's or not. I've only used it once before, and it was not questioned. I *am not* an expert on X-plan, so I'm just going by what the dealer told me and this >>

https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/pdf/IneligibleProducts.pdf

9mmbullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Don’t be shocked when the dealer says x plan ended up not being available. I have access to where I can build any Ford and the whole way through the build process it shows the x plan price for each package and option and then the total x plan price. Bullitt is definitely not available at x plan. I’ve also been told by 3 separate dealers that x plan is not available and that was not their decision but Ford’s.

Allegro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2018 RC GT Premium
Bullitt fever doesn't seem to be happening on the west coast of Canada. At least 2 dealers I know of have Bullitts arriving before the end of this month and neither are sold. Interesting that Metro Vancouver, with a population of 2.4 million, doesn't appear to be Bullitt country. My dealer called earlier this week to ask if I knew of anybody wanting one. $61K and change with Recaros. Base price, including delivery, is $59,275 in Canada. Hope nobody in the Vancouver area has agreed to a deal with an ADM.

Sponsored

aileron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dick
Vehicle(s)
Don’t be shocked when the dealer says x plan ended up not being available. I have access to where I can build any Ford and the whole way through the build process it shows the x plan price for each package and option and then the total x plan price. Bullitt is definitely not available at x plan. I’ve also been told by 3 separate dealers that x plan is not available and that was not their decision but Ford’s.
I'll be fine with MSRP minus the $750 private offer cash. If I get X-plan it's the cherry on top :cheers:

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
Dealer here in San Diego has one 71,900
Does he physically have the car, or just ordered?

Edit. Found it online, Mossy Ford. They don't have it but it's VIN 190. $71,760....

Last edited:

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
Didn't see this video posted before.
Maybe in a few weeks that will be me. But I won't be doing a video with my family......lol

God, that thing sounds nice!
Sponsored

Last edited: