Sponsored

Update: 2019 Bullitt Mustang Order Banks Open, 480 Horsepower, Starts at $46,595 MSRP

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Hey Matt big fan of your vids :) you mention your build no and I just wanted to ask where we find that as I have my vin but not sure what build no it will be ?
Thanks for watching the videos! I found out my chassis number thanks to a friend at Flat Rock.
Sponsored

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
I think every video I have seen of the car is on an overcast day!

Would like to see one in glorious sunshine. Bet it makes the green pop!

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt

Bullitt77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT 350 (sold)
Looks like a sunny day at Lebanon Ford:

They just got their first car. This is the dealer I ordered through and even though I ordered mine first, this later build came in before mine...

Matt,
Can’t wait for you to get your vehicle and looking forward to the Youtube review. I reached out to a local dealer who said they will be getting a Bullitt in a few days. When I asked about the selling price the salesman said he doesn’t know yet because the car hasn’t arrived. It’s configured the same exact as your Bullitt except it also has the additional car cover. Do you plan on buying the car cover? I believe these vehicles will be initially selling for a big markup in the Chicago area...
Paul

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Matt,
Can’t wait for you to get your vehicle and looking forward to the Youtube review. I reached out to a local dealer who said they will be getting a Bullitt in a few days. When I asked about the selling price the salesman said he doesn’t know yet because the car hasn’t arrived. It’s configured the same exact as your Bullitt except it also has the additional car cover. Do you plan on buying the car cover? I believe these vehicles will be initially selling for a big markup in the Chicago area...
Paul
Thanks Paul! I skipped the car cover. $395 is a little steep to justify for me.

Sponsored

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
who has a photo of the cover? :)
thank you;)
I haven't seen one yet. Maybe one of these early owners will post a picture if they're on here.

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Hopefully I don't have the same 2 month wait haha.

Out of curiosity, was Ray Skillman asking a markup on their allocations?
I don't think you will! And I believe the answer is 'yes'.

Sponsored

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
That cover looks really cool, thanks for finding that. Maybe I'll buy it eventually if they're available separately.

Bullitt77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT 350 (sold)
Just spoke to a Chicagoland dealer who received their first Bullitt today. MSRP $51,760 but they’re asking $66,670. The color is DHG and has the electronics pkg, magneride, and car cover. I hope the people who ordered their Bullitt get it for MSRP? I will have to wait because I won’t pay the ADMs.

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
Just spoke to a Chicagoland dealer who received their first Bullitt today. MSRP $51,760 but they’re asking $66,670. The color is DHG and has the electronics pkg, magneride, and car cover. I hope the people who ordered their Bullitt get it for MSRP? I will have to wait because I won’t pay the ADMs.
Yep, that's a little steep. But someone will probably come along and pay it.

White_GT_CS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Yep, that's a little steep. But someone will probably come along and pay it.
Yup. Supply & Demand, though the funny thing is that if you have patience, you WILL be able to get it at MSRP. And if you're lucky, below MSRP depending upon how many Bullitts each dealership will get.

I'm still of the mind that there will be some discounts come next year if the Bullitts are not all gone.

Let's see.

MUS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
That cover looks really cool, thanks for finding that. Maybe I'll buy it eventually if they're available separately.
I was on the fence about the cover as I probably won’t use it but have decided to order one in green :)
Sponsored