15 RS3 Roush Mustang
Yes I do.
Sponsored

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP
FMIC for the win! An oil cooler was in my "stage 2" round of mods only because I track the car, it's a must-have for those conditions IMO.

Busser48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
Fmic

So just as a daily driver, and if I want to floor it Every once in a while? What about the roush CAI? I haven't really seen much performance benefit from cai other then sound.

tmcphail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 RS3 Roush Mustang
FMIC is the way to go.

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP
If you only do one thing other than the tune it should be the FMIC.

I only got a CAI because I got a stupid deal and it didn't seem like it would hurt, otherwise I would have just dropped in a panel and called it a day.

Sponsored

Busser48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
I have a drop in K&n I'm doing the Fmic 100 percent, I'm wondering where my other mod should come in.......I have full exshaust and downpipe, tune, and steeda springs, I want one more performance bolt on.... Been reading a lot about the jms pedal max, any opinions?

tmcphail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 RS3 Roush Mustang
DP is worthwhile
Water methanol injection is good as well.
Pedal max is not required and that function is integrated into the calibration.

Busser48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
And water meth kits are safe for every day use?

Busser48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
U sell these as well torrie? Is this something I can do or do I need a shop? I installed my steeda springs and i will install my Fmic myself

Sponsored

wmsky33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB PP 6MT Competition Orange
Of course
Torrie, you say that WM is safe for everyday use, and that's true if everything is working properly. But what keeps the engine from going boom if you're tuned for the WM and, for some reason - nozzle clog, pump failure, etc - it stops spraying when you are at WOT? I mean, if you have fuel pump failure, or an electrical failure, etc. at WOT, the engine shuts down. But if you have a WM failure at WOT, the engine keeps running, but with 93 octane and a 116 octane tune. That seems like a recipe for serious detonation.

tmcphail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 RS3 Roush Mustang
That would one depend on the calibration in use. Two the system can freely add / subtract timing at any moment and also add / subtract fuel. So there is some margin within that. I have always used it on every ecoboost powertrain, and its one of the few that adds fuel to the equation.

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
We have built hundreds if not more DD's of all types (Mopar, EcoBoost, NA Ford and GM including 5.3L and 6.2L LT1) with meth injection systems...easy peasy.

We have tried just about every brand and setup that is out there. We have experienced errors and/or failures with them all. Typically, the internals of a WMI kit are not as sturdy as the internals we have found in the straight meth kits.

After all of the R&D that we have done we prefer to use a 100% AlkyControl meth injection system with a built in fail-safe for the system and tune. If for some reason there were an issue or failure our AlkyControl kit will alert you VIA warning light, and the logic we build will force the car into a power reserve mode. We like the multi-staged failure approach. It is safer in the long run!

If you have questions or concerns we have no problem helping with whatever you guys need! We are not only here to help our clients...we are here for the whole community!

3AlarmStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Oxford White EcoBoost Auto
Tune update: Saturday Night we had a cool night for South East Texas 75 degrees. I took the car out and did some runs in hopes to best my 5.6 0-60 that I set when getting the tune from Torrie. This time I also turned off Advance Trac. I was able to get a consistent best of 5.2 no mods other than a green filter and muffler deletes. I am really happy with this tune! I did notice on certain roads with different pavement I would kick tires for a bit when taking off with all assists turned off killing my 0-60 times lol.
Sponsored