Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Long story short...a young, aspiring photographer saw my car on my window tint guy's Fakebook page and called him to get my number. My buddy called me to ask first and when I agreed, he gave the photog my info.

This fella lives two hours south down in the Rio Grande Valley and works for Immigration so you can imagine what his days have been like. Anyway, he came to the house, we did some shots out in the street, and then went a ways down the road to a place where he could ride in the trunk of his car, girlfriend driving, and get rolling shots of mine.

The guy had a fairly new Canon EOS R, a mirrorless, that generated 24mp images, much better than my older Canon 7D. Lots of repetitive shots but I found nine worth editing. Here's the first and this link will take you to the other eight if you're bored. :-)

1632690970443.png
Sponsored

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500 Rapid Red / '01 Metallic Red C5 / '17 White Overland
Nice, lucky you, and BTW next Dobe Puppy male I get :D Love Dobermans had 2, 1 Black, 1 Blue

Last edited:

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
I'm proud of the effort those guys put in regardless of the lack of support from grandpa and the red head.

Great shots KB and a very cool story.

OP
OP
kilobravo

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Love Dobermans had 2, 1 Black, 1 Blue
Forgot to respond yesterday, Mike but we adore Dobies as well. I think we're on #12 since our vet suggested we give the breed a look well over twenty years ago. Just wish they lived as long as horses or even humans.. :-(

We predictably started with two breeder pups and then got hooked up with a Dobie foster agency. From then, the next ten have been local or semi-local rescues. We're BIG believers in rescuing dogs.
Sponsored