Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang EB Premium

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Feel like it's so small and basically useless, like the stock blade spoiler. At that price,definitely rather say the Roush one too.

OP
OP
TonyStark1000

TonyStark1000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang EB Premium
Thank you for the feedback. It isn't about use for me, but just having a subtle spoiler appearance. I can get it for $185 shipped. The Roush spoiler that attaches to the end of the lip is much more expensive and frankly not to my liking.

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you for the feedback. It isn't about use for me, but just having a subtle spoiler appearance. I can get it for $185 shipped. The Roush spoiler that attaches to the end of the lip is much more expensive and frankly not to my liking.
And at least you do not have to worry about drilling new holes in that Roush requires.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
I meant more visually useless, not functionally. I wouldn't pay $185 for either (which fair enough you said ignore), but look at ebay options too. I got my "RTR" one for a fraction of the price that way, it's applied with 3M instead, and painted gloss black.

Sponsored

OP
OP
TonyStark1000

TonyStark1000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang EB Premium
I don't think that is is visually useless, but it does not 'stand out' for sure, nor do I want it to. I am very particular with spoilers, just as I was on my Miata. On the mustang my options are limited, because I want a spoiler on only the trunk and not protruding off over the sides. I much prefer that look. No drilling as mentioned above is also a must.

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
I like that spoiler. I had a GT350 one from a Tech Package car. It was even less subtle than that but that's my look.

OP
OP
TonyStark1000

TonyStark1000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang EB Premium
I like that spoiler. I had a GT350 one from a Tech Package car. It was even less subtle than that but that's my look.
I like the subtle spoiler look, as well. Thank you for the feedback. I will be ordering it and will post when it is installed.

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Vehicle Showcase
It does add a subtle touch. If you paint it the color of the car or a black that matches the back panel it should look cohesive. Spoilers might be one of the hardest things to choose because once you drill holes, you are committed. It took me a long time to finally do it.

OP
OP
TonyStark1000

TonyStark1000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang EB Premium
No hole drilling here. The amazon purchase I made for this was cancelled due it being out of stock even though it said in stock. The price directly from Air Designs, with shipping, it too high. So on with my search for a 'subtle' spoiler. Any ideas, please let me know and thanks in advance.

Sponsored

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Vehicle Showcase
No hole drilling here. The amazon purchase I made for this was cancelled due it being out of stock even though it said in stock. The price directly from Air Designs, with shipping, it too high. So on with my search for a 'subtle' spoiler. Any ideas, please let me know and thanks in advance.
Of course there’s the Roush you mentioned if you want a subtle spoiler for the rear edge of the trunk. For top mounted, you might look at the Foose spoiler that AM sells. It is subtle and you can get different colors. I almost went with that, but decided to go with something to change the whole look of the car. I’ve seen the Foose and the Roush in person and they both look great to me. There may be others. Those two came to mind immediately.

rangerryda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium A10
Vehicle Showcase
I think anything subtle on a 2018+ looks out of place. It either needs to stand out or not have one in my opinion. I ordered my '19 with a delete. It looked slick without one. Almost nobody has a clean trunk (on a GT especially). But I found my taste in spoilers and it's perfect for what I wanted.

Regardless, it's your car so whatever you like is most important. Our opinions shouldn't matter.
Sponsored