apx632

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Mustang Stock- 13.64@100 1/4 mile
Oh.

By the way 307 member learning about this tuner..:doh:

Only posted it short time too! My credibility seems good:thumbsup:
And yet who still tunes more of these than anyone else? hmmmmm..........
You have no credibility dude. We all know it. But I think I've trolled you enough for a week.
Sponsored

OP
OP

trippleyelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f250 turbo diesel and 2016 mustang svo
And yet who still tunes more of these than anyone else? hmmmmm..........
You have no credibility dude. We all know it. But I think I've trolled you enough for a week.
No..

You made it better,because you agree on the same issues..

.......................... A SAFE ENGINE. ......................

Troll me all you want...:cheers:

apx632

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Mustang Stock- 13.64@100 1/4 mile
No..

You made it better,because you agree on the same issues..

.......................... A SAFE ENGINE. ......................

Troll me all you want...:cheers:
I do. And as I've said multiple times, I have 47k tuned miles on the car. I drive it every day 80 mile round trip well over 300 miles a week.

OP
OP

trippleyelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You my friend are one of the lucky ones...

There are many not moving because of the tuner I am speaking about.:cheers:

I'm posting for forum member that want substance in there reading:ford:

Up too 347 forum member reading and learning..

Last edited:

ZenkaiRacer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT AT
Dude... first of all there is no video link in this entire thread. Second of all we have no idea what point you are trying to get across if you are indeed trying to get one across at all. Third of all, you could be posting in heiroglyphs and making the same amount of sense to us all right now...

Sponsored

OP
OP

trippleyelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dude... first of all there is no video link in this entire thread. Second of all we have no idea what point you are trying to get across if you are indeed trying to get one across at all. Third of all, you could be posting in heiroglyphs and making the same amount of sense to us all right now...
First go to YouTube..

Type (Alex goodrun), And watch interview with midiablo and listen too his perspective..:cheers:

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
I have Josh's old engine, have the datalogs of the run from when the second one failed, and built his new 2.0 block based motor. There's more to the story than where your agenda is trying to point the blame. There was several issues going on with that motor and if one thing hadn't gotten it then another would have. It was destined to fail at that point and nothing in the tune looked to be bad, as you're implying. We discussed this at length with Josh both on the phone and in person. There were other issues that Josh had problems with and I completely understand why he feels the way he does and why he's following a different path as he now is but your vendetta against Adam and trying to bring him down is a bit much, especially given your using this as an example with little to no real world knowledge of the multiple issues with that engine or the rest of the situation.

Posts like these contribute nothing of value to community. And if you're really concerned about furthering it (as so many act like they are), then post things of real value. Make some how-to videos, write some tutorials, field questions from new people and help provide answers, etc. There's so much more productive stuff that you could be doing with your time but you're wasting it. Have you ever heard the saying, "There's no such thing as bad press." That applies to this situation too.

In any event though, I wish you all the best with your cars. More often than not, stuff like this is what's staying at the top of the forum and it's worthless to me (and probably many others). The Facebook groups have become a better and more reliable source of information that's easily accessible and broadcasted to a wider variety of and more specific audience. If anyone here needs help, shoot me a PM on here or hit me up on Facebook. I rarely frequent the forum anymore, and when I do, I'm quickly reminded of why I don't. Sad but true. :headbonk:

Anyways, have fun guys/gals.

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
As usual, very well said [MENTION=13694]Juben[/MENTION].

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Well, this was a fun thread!

Can I suggest the "Ignore" function for those that want to avoid this in the future ;)
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.