Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
First Name
Sales
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Base w/ Performance Package
Awesome I can't wait to hear how you like the Dyno tune vs the "canned" tune. Decision is hard because lots of great tuners out there for these cars. I only hear great things about Adam also so sure he is going to take great care of you too.
The tune he is comparing to is actually a custom tune as well from another company. He has the Cobb OTS Tune, a Custom tune, then my E-tune.
Sponsored

dausmus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost PP
Can't wait to see the results as well Barret.

Barret72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost
As Promised here is my tune from Adam at MAPerformance.

As I stated earlier, Adam was really good to work with and got back to me very quickly with updated tunes to test. He also took the time to explain why certain things were happening and what to expect. I have decided to start ordering other items from MAP because of this experience.

Current mods are:
FFTEC Eco-Pro intercooler
MMR Cold Air Intake
MTR Catless Downpipe
"Frankenstein" Catback exhaust. I replaced the resonator with a Magnaflow 3" inlet and dual 2.25" outlet straight through muffler and removed the rear mufflers and put 4" tips.
NGK 6510 Spark plugs.
Cobb AccessPort

This is a DynoJet Dyno. Temperature at the time of testing was around 68 degrees. It is in Texas so it was raining kinda hard. I didn't know about the ABS fuse removal you have to do before so that might be why this isn't as smooth perhaps. But I am happy with the 323HP and 396 Torque.

Billy G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Guard Metallic PP Ordered: 1/23/15
I didn't know about the ABS fuse removal you have to do before so that might be why this isn't as smooth perhaps. But I am happy with the 323HP and 396 Torque.
Where might that fuse be located? I'm having my car dynoed this weekend and I want to make sure to pull it....

Thanks

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
Nice that looks good, any plans to hit the track with this set up?

Sponsored

Barret72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost
Bill G: Get with Adam. He has a diagram of where that fuse is and can pin point it for you. It is a bear to find.

EcoSwag1990: I normally do more Road race stuff but haven't really been able to get out due to the Monsoon we are having in Texas. Normally I have been going to Eagles Canyon out near Slidell, Texas, But would really like to try Motor Sport Ranch down in Houston. They are closing Texas World Speedway down near College Station and I have been there before, might try to get there before they close it down completely.

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
First Name
Sales
Vehicle(s)
Where might that fuse be located? I'm having my car dynoed this weekend and I want to make sure to pull it....

Thanks

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
First Name
Sales
Vehicle(s)
As Promised here is my tune from Adam at MAPerformance.

As I stated earlier, Adam was really good to work with and got back to me very quickly with updated tunes to test. He also took the time to explain why certain things were happening and what to expect. I have decided to start ordering other items from MAP because of this experience.

Current mods are:
FFTEC Eco-Pro intercooler
MMR Cold Air Intake
MTR Catless Downpipe
"Frankenstein" Catback exhaust. I replaced the resonator with a Magnaflow 3" inlet and dual 2.25" outlet straight through muffler and removed the rear mufflers and put 4" tips.
NGK 6510 Spark plugs.
Cobb AccessPort

This is a DynoJet Dyno. Temperature at the time of testing was around 68 degrees. It is in Texas so it was raining kinda hard. I didn't know about the ABS fuse removal you have to do before so that might be why this isn't as smooth perhaps. But I am happy with the 323HP and 396 Torque.

Looks like they have their scaling a little awkward on their dyno, they also started pretty late. The peak numbers are accurate but I wouldn't say that the graph is a good reflection on how the car delivers power. If they rescaled their graph, and started at 2200rpm it would paint a prettier picture but the facts are there. HP and TQ is up from your other custom tune!

Billy G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Guard Metallic PP Ordered: 1/23/15
Thanks Adam!
Sponsored