Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
So a known base map that’s probably within a few percent is found to be 30%+ rich to the point car can’t seem to stay on. Was anything actually found to be the issue was was the new base file data slapped with a 30% compensation?

Wengerd Performance

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wengerdperformance.com
First Name
Derel
Vehicle(s)
18 GT Whipple 15 Mustang GT TT 18 F150 VMP ODIN
So a known base map that’s probably within a few percent is found to be 30%+ rich to the point car can’t seem to stay on. Was anything actually found to be the issue was was the new base file data slapped with a 30% compensation?
Base file was made with repeatable data just like all the other ess cars.

Initial base had trims within 3 percent.

Based on the data on his previous log the issue is 100 percent from the pcm calibration

Sponsored

OP
OP
BluestreamDE

BluestreamDE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2004 350z, 2019 Nissan Titan
I could not tell you the specific issue between Lund and Wengerd’s base file, but the base file Lund sent me had my engine spitting a lot of fuel which was coming out my exhaust on startup which me thinking, the injector data was incorrect. I read 8.8 to 9.1 afr on the gauge screen on the dash with them before dying.

Wengerd’s file idled perfect at +/- 14.1 afr with no issues

Cordero1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
I was wondering what was taking so long for Lund's #1 nut swinger to show up to defend their honor.

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
I was wondering what was taking so long for Lund's #1 nut swinger to show up to defend their honor.
lmao who the hell is this bum? lol can’t a person ask what the fix was after an issue went on for almost 10 pages? f outta here with yo stup!dazz.

Last edited:

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
lmao who the hell is this bum? lol can’t a person ask what the fix was after an issue went on for almost 12 pages? f outta here with yo stup!dazz.
You do seem to defend Lund.........

Looking at the log screenshot the tune was jacked. The "tooner" from Lund must not have looked at it because there is no way it should idle with 1.135 load.

So wrong injector data, probably from an early GT500 and who knows what caused the load to be screwed. But according to Lund it has mechanical problems.

Even when the OP told Lund a tune file from another tuner runs perfect they doubled down and wanted OP to swap CAI's.

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
You do seem to defend Lund.........

Looking at the log screenshot the tune was jacked. The "tooner" from Lund must not have looked at it because there is no way it should idle with 1.135 load.

So wrong injector data, probably from an early GT500 and who knows what caused the load to be screwed. But according to Lund it has mechanical problems.

Even when the OP told Lund a tune file from another tuner runs perfect they doubled down and wanted OP to swap CAI's.
Irrelevant….i asked a simple question. I haven’t been following every post in the 8 pages, I saw a guy was having an issue and a new tune solved it, so I wanted to know if the issue was known. I don’t know that Cordero idiot nor was his response warranted.

Sponsored

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
What part of what I said is irrelevant?

Do you work for Lund?
the part obviously highlighted. The comments I’ve made that could be seen as a defense of Lund is me asking people for any proof they have to back their claims that their tuner is indisputably better or the best. Soft people I guess don’t like to be questioned, they’ve made their own reality and people must accept.

No I don’t work for Lund. Are you boosted?

Last edited:

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
Irrelevant.

LOL
It’s ok, we’re tolerant of slow people in this section….unlike the mob mentality of some members when it comes to other tuners.

glad OP got his issue corrected and can move on to enjoy his added HP.

OP
OP
BluestreamDE

BluestreamDE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2004 350z, 2019 Nissan Titan
@SolarFlare I am just sharing my experience with Lund on my ESS build. I’m not in any position to say who is better at tuning than the other. However, I will say from this specific tune order, they did not meet my expectations even though I was tuned previously by them on my NA setup.

If it’s coming off like I am bashing them, that’s not my intention. I was just reacting to the situation with open eyes on what I could of incorrectly done on my end. It just ended up as the calibration from Lund being at fault and their inability to review their file for me. And I cannot even get my money back for the purchase of an incomplete product. I accepted it already.

either way my Stang is on the road thanks to Wengerd and all the other members here who tried to help me.

and thanks, the car feels great đź‘Ť
Sponsored