Digital_Synapse

Mass Effect Field Expert
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow Mustang GT PP
Isn't it the brightest yellow you've ever seen?! Mine was more of a zinc like yours when I got it. Washed it, no problem. Then I clayed and waxed it and for some reason the yellow got much deeper. I like it, but it is notably different.

2013HDRGC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT Premium PP
Isn't it the brightest yellow you've ever seen?! Mine was more of a zinc like yours when I got it. Washed it, no problem. Then I clayed and waxed it and for some reason the yellow got much deeper. I like it, but it is notably different.
Yes I agree, already received several comments on how bright it is. Interesting how it changed, I had noticed yours was much deeper but was assuming it was just the pics. It won't be long and I will get it clayed and waxed, I will get some before and after pics now knowing this.

I have to say I love your car! You have done a great job! I love how it sits and its stance! You have some amazing photo's as well. :cheers:

Sponsored

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
The shade and depth of the yellow in pictures varies tremendously from camera to camera and under different light conditions.

Type triple yellow mustang 2015 in google images and you'll see every yellow ever invented and then some.

Digital_Synapse

Mass Effect Field Expert
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow Mustang GT PP
Since my photoshop skills are mad tight, I seem to have misguided many folks. I just lowered my car on photoshop for my own amusement and others, and for my own wallpaper stock. After many requests, I have uploaded some of the same pics, but at stock height. I have performance pack suspension for now. Steeda Ultralites just got here and Koni Yellows are on order. I was told they'd ship end of March. :)

Again, I'm sorry for the confusion guys. Didn't mean to mislead anyone. :ninja:

2013HDRGC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Since my photoshop skills are mad tight, I seem to have misguided many folks. I just lowered my car on photoshop for my own amusement and others, and for my own wallpaper stock. After many requests, I have uploaded some of the same pics, but at stock height. I have performance pack suspension for now. Steeda Ultralites just got here and Koni Yellows are on order. I was told they'd ship end of March. :)

Again, I'm sorry for the confusion guys. Didn't mean to mislead anyone. :ninja:
Nice job on photoshop, :cheers:. I still love how your car looks stock height or not!

UPRBill

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang
Pick from the NMRA race in Bradenton
HP0219b.jpg

2013HDRGC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tsunami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium EcoBoost Convertible
The Triple Yellow really needs a wide black striping at least on the hood. I would have ordered a TY if Ford had had better OEM striping available.

Rich of So Cal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem/auto - triple yellow convert
Having a vert with a black top helps. It's just the right amount of yellow. :headbang:

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
Traded in my guard EB for a yellow GT last night. This color continues to grow on me
:amen: Yellow is an acquired taste.

I like the blackout look on your car. I am anguishing between silver versus black wheels for my car now.
Sponsored