Tri Bar Mustang Decklid emblem

Geosh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Saw this on a Mustang at Cars and Coffee today but couldn’t find the owner.

Wondering if anyone knows what version of car these emblems came on? Or is it something aftermarket?

I love the colored tri-bar with the pony and would love to replace the GT on mine now.

724ADFE1-F8F0-4BED-897A-7F83BCF3D3BB.jpeg
Sponsored

Decosse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dana
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver Cyclone 051a 3.55
The tribar pony is the emblem that came on a V6. On S550s they are all silver, though people do paint them. S197s had them painted like that on the Premium and Boss 302 fenders and grille. The factory decklid emblem was a tri-bar in a roundel like your GT. They are available online- google S197 tri-bar pony. example: Mustang Fender Emblems Tri-Bar Running Horse V6 Pony Package 2005-2014 | CJ Pony Parts I'm guessing the car in the photo either painted the S550 style, or used a fender style from an older one. S197 tri bar pony decklid emblem - Google Search I
Mustang Ryolite, RJ_LI.jpg

OP
OP

Geosh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
The tribar pony is the emblem that came on a V6. On S550s they are all silver, though people do paint them. S197s had them painted like that on the Premium and Boss 302 fenders and grille. The factory decklid emblem was a tri-bar in a roundel like your GT. They are available online- google S197 tri-bar pony. example: Mustang Fender Emblems Tri-Bar Running Horse V6 Pony Package 2005-2014 | CJ Pony Parts I'm guessing the car in the photo either painted the S550 style, or used a fender style from an older one. S197 tri bar pony decklid emblem - Google Search I
Mustang Ryolite, RJ_LI.jpg
It was way bigger than a fender emblem and definitely not a painted V6 emblem. I know about those already. It had chrome dividers between the colors and looked OEM.

I’m thinking it might be a package like the HPP EcoBoost that has the special Decklid emblem.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
It was way bigger than a fender emblem and definitely not a painted V6 emblem. I know about those already. It had chrome dividers between the colors and looked OEM.

I’m thinking it might be a package like the HPP EcoBoost that has the special Decklid emblem.
The Pony Package had the Tribar rear emblem. And it is painted Red, White and Blue.
2018 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Gets Shiny With Pony Package - The News Wheel

At some point it changed to a tribar in the faux gas cap think like 2020+. Pre 2020 is the larger Pony emblem.

OP
OP

Geosh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT

Sponsored

ILStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GT Premium, Oxford White
Well crap...
i have to think it‘s quite possible just the emblem is available independent of the black panel. Maybe ask your local dealership parts dept?