Sponsored

TrackAddict or RaceChrono

Austinj427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
The video will be more important than the lap times, basically to go back and review your lines after. Especially with a seasoned driver or an instructor, almost everyone out there will be willing to help.

FWIW, I've had a hard time finding a phone mount solid enough for a good video, but I use big heavy phones.

I vote trackaddict and I purchased the software, I'm partial because one of our instructors out here works for HPtuners and after each session helps us go through different telemetry to find out where to better ourselves. That's going to be a long way off for yourself though.

Don't worry about being slower than the other drivers, youre learning and will get much better with time.

Also, don't worry about the ticking sound your rotors will probably make when you pull off track.
Sponsored

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Lorne,

From what I have read and seen its instructor lead sessions. I am also looking to get feedback and leave the track clean and a better driver.
thanks for the reply Andy,
I did contact Blackhawk and spoke with one of the representatives. It is very supervised with a driving instructor in the vehicle for all of the sessions except for the last ride of the day if he gives you the go ahead. . It sounds like its a smaller, more personable setting (vs RA) with lots of one on one instruction. The course itself is 2 miles vs 4 miles at RA, which keeps the speeds down some and gives you less to think about in terms of complexity. Will let you know if the date in May works out.

OP
OP
Vettel-ish

Vettel-ish

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350 (SOLD) 11 5.0 TRACK 17 Explorer 16 Fusion
Vehicle Showcase
thanks for the reply Andy,
I did contact Blackhawk and spoke with one of the representatives. It is very supervised with a driving instructor in the vehicle for all of the sessions except for the last ride of the day if he gives you the go ahead. . It sounds like its a smaller, more personable setting (vs RA) with lots of one on one instruction. The course itself is 2 miles vs 4 miles at RA, which keeps the speeds down some and gives you less to think about in terms of complexity. Will let you know if the date in May works out.
That would be awesome if you can make it! Then on to Ra in July!
Sponsored