TheSnowmanMafia

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
I've tried it but I cant tell if it stays in track mode lol

My cold starts all sound the same in Normal, Sport, Track because of the X Pipe.

Quiet is definitely much quieter.

OP
OP
LFSoccer2k6

LFSoccer2k6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Premium Jet Gray HP
I've tried it but I cant tell if it stays in track mode lol

My cold starts all sound the same in Normal, Sport, Track because of the X Pipe.

Quiet is definitely much quieter.
I kept my digital dash on the exhaust modes when I started it and saw the radial change from track to normal. That is how I knew for sure it didn't work.

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Magneride
I was recently told if we put the car in accessory mode, change to track and start, it would stay and start in track mode. Several have said this works, but no luck here. I was wondering if anyone has figured a way around this. Is there a forscan option? I didn’t see an answer in this thread. https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/starting-18-gt-in-track-mode-active-exhaust.107251/

TIA!
I have a cat back Corsa xtreme active exhaust. I need to cold start in quiet or it just sounds obnoxious in the morning and even this sounds obnoxiously loud I’m sure to my neighbors. Lol.

OP
OP
LFSoccer2k6

LFSoccer2k6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
I have a cat back Corsa xtreme active exhaust. I need to cold start in quiet or it just sounds obnoxious in the morning and even this sounds obnoxiously loud I’m sure to my neighbors. Lol.
Oh I am like you...I have Borla ATAK and get up at 4 AM, so I use quiet start. But I don't always want or actually start in quiet.

Sponsored

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh I am like you...I have Borla ATAK and get up at 4 AM, so I use quiet start. But I don't always want or actually start in quiet.
I don’t know about the Borla but quiet on the Corsa is at least as loud or louder than stock exhaust on normal cold start. So the quote mode is out the window pretty much. Lol.

OP
OP
LFSoccer2k6

LFSoccer2k6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
I don’t know about the Borla but quiet on the Corsa is at least as loud or louder than stock exhaust on normal cold start. So the quote mode is out the window pretty much. Lol.
I agree, it is still loud, but sometimes it is all relative. It seems quiet because the exhaust is so loud in other modes. All I know is quiet start doesn't wake the wife or kids, so I am good!

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I agree, it is still loud, but sometimes it is all relative. It seems quiet because the exhaust is so loud in other modes. All I know is quiet start doesn't wake the wife or kids, so I am good!
Yeah. Corsa wakes the neighbors in quiet. I actually feel rude if I start the car before 10am. Lol. The only time quiet mode truly works with the cars is after the car is warmed up on a start.

OP
OP
LFSoccer2k6

LFSoccer2k6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Yeah. Corsa wakes the neighbors in quiet. I actually feel rude if I start the car before 10am. Lol. The only time quiet mode truly works with the cars is after the car is warmed up on a start.
Hopefully I can find someone local with this set up. I want to hear it compared to the ATAK.
Sponsored