Track Car (mostly) with a Bazaar Issue

OP
OP

67Fast_V

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1 A10, 1967 Fastback 460ci+
As "Bazaar" as it sounds , a 170 thermostat will run warmer then a 195 . Reason is the 170 thermostat will open sooner , with this happening the coolant doese not stay in the heat exchanger long enough . The purpose of a thermostat is to slow coolant down so it can have time to make the heat transfer in the heat exchanger . So you want the coolant to not move so fast threw the heat exchanger that it can not transfer heat . Heat exchanger = radiator . Remove a thermostat and see what happens. Run cold a shit for a bit and then hot as hell once Temps come up .
Yup, understand. T-stat is important in regulating the flow and temperature. I will be keeping it.
Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
I always need an English lesson. Can hardly write most of the time. Noise is independent of rpm. Neutral revs, nothing. Tried different gears at 30-40 mph and made no difference. The only sensitivity is speed. Nothing at 20 mph, very faint at 25, picks up goings towards 40. Very notable at 70 mph. Haven't tried it at 100, although I'm anxious.
Has anyone ever found it bizarre that a church would have a bazaar?