fishpick

fishpick

Threads
Reaction score
Part of NY w/ high taxes to support the other part
Vehicle(s)
0 mustangs owned currently
Fishpik,
I tried to book the Embassy Suites Hilton at Concord (recommended hotel) over a week ago for myself and son the night of the 15th and it was all booked up. So, your wife must have gotten lucky. Ended up booking the Hilton at Charlotte University Place.
If you were a client of mine… I’d tell you you were clicking wrong :giggle:
Sponsored

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
We are a Hilton Diamond Club members and it let us book just now through the Hilton app.

Tennkid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500, 2007 Tacoma, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX 1200
If you were a client of mine… I’d tell you you were clicking wrong :giggle:
Man, you are SO right. I feel like an idiot. I was just clicking on the one day (the 15th) figuring that was the day (night) I was staying. But, when I went back into the system and selected 15-16th, it allowed me to book the room. Thanks for setting me straight. Now, my son can play his round of golf there and get a little discount on that.

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I would recommend the Marriot UNC. It is 8 mins up the road and it is a brand spanking new hotel. I think the place is 2 weeks old and very close to lots of food/drink.

Tennkid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500, 2007 Tacoma, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX 1200
Got my letters a couple days ago and put them on yesterday. To me, it was time consuming and hard to do bc there is no room for error and the fact that I didn't take the splitter off to do it.

Splitter letters inside.jpg

Splitter letters outside.jpg

Snakecollector

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
'03 Cobra (sold), '08 Viper (sold), '20 GT500
Got my letters a couple days ago and put them on yesterday. To me, it was time consuming and hard to do bc there is no room for error and the fact that I didn't take the splitter off to do it.

Did you apply wet? Much easier that way.

Deleted member 56911

Velocity blue or performance blue???

Sponsored

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford GT500, 2021 Jeep Trackhawk
I don’t know how you came to that conclusion. The car has 1,200 miles on it and it was purchased new on 1/6. It has been pushed to 155 MPH.
He means, you won't use your car at the track attack event. You use their cars. Not yours.

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I understand that we use their cars. Nevertheless since my car will never see a track or a drag strip, there’s no point in me learning what it can do on a track or a drag strip.
If you understood that then why did we just get a dissertation on how much you've used your car since 1/6???

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
because he said I’m not using my car. Everyone understands that you don’t use your car at the track attack. Therefore it sounded like he was saying that I’m not using my car in general.
No, this is a track attack thread and that is what he was talking about. Even you said you had no idea on how he could've come up with that conclusion. Do you think he monitors or even cares how much you use your personal car?