Sponsored

To everyone who is currently driving their GT350's..

VoodooV8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I strongly dislike you. :headbang:

Just spotted my first GT350 that also happened to be the yellow with black OTT stripes that was selling for a HUGE ADM... and couldn't stop drooling.

The cars noise.. I can't even pinpoint to a brand. It's sound like a mix of a Maserati/Corvette that had a baby.
Sponsored

HizliBullet

GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 17 Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase

Just spotted my first GT350 that also happened to be the yellow with black OTT stripes that was selling for a HUGE ADM... and couldn't stop drooling.

The cars noise.. I can't even pinpoint to a brand. It's sound like a mix of a Maserati/Corvette that had a baby.
you ordered in august still waiting?

derand

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.derand.com
First Name
Derand
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, C8, R8 V10 Gated, Golf R APR, 19 GT350

It really sounds like my old 2008 32 foot offshore race boat with 2 mercury 2.5 Two stroke engines running 8500 RPM down the ST Lawrence River during 1000 Islands

Poker Runs If you know what I mean. O yes it runs 90 plus MPH.
boat.jpg

Last edited:

Honus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT350 Tech
It really sounds like my old 32 foot offshore race boat with 2 mercury 2.5 Two stroke engines running 8500 RPM down the ST Lawrence River during 1000 Islands Poker Runs If you know what I mean.
LOVE the poker run!

Rogue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 Carrera S, Boss 302 Laguna Seca, Jagua
To me it sounds like a mix of Maserati V8 with Aston Martin V12. Most addictive sound i've ever heard.

Sponsored

GT_Dave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mach 1 408EFI , 2016 GT350

I ordered mine August 8th and got it 8 weeks ago.
Tell your dealer to tell your Region Manager to get their butt in motion and move your order along.

bpracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FR-S, 2005 F250

Ordered mine two weeks before you and the order is still not pulled. You are not alone.

bdub85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Package Shadow Black
This car just sounds amazing at full throat. I'm not even sure what to compare it to. She screams!

xt6wagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 base triple yellow
Mine should be here soon. Yellow base no stripes. Custom ordered, but the dealer put it in as their order so I can't track it. But the Vin popped up almost a month ago, and the salesman said it was built awaiting transport.

OP
OP
VoodooV8

VoodooV8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Yeah that's right. AUGUST order.

Unscheduled clean at the moment.

Probably a month and a half out from my garage.
I've gotten so annoyed, I almost cancelled it 3 times now.

I don't even have a scheduled build date, and when I do get it.. it'll probably be 3 or 4 weeks out. Add the 4 or 5 days to build. Then 3 days to 3 weeks to ship.. looking.at 1 1/2 to 2 months from today.... IF it got scheduled.

:doh:

But.. it's raining here. Terrible weather. So.. it'd be bitter sweet anyway. Damn PNW weather.

Sponsored

bdub85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
Yeah that's right. AUGUST order.

Unscheduled clean at the moment.

Probably a month and a half out from my garage.
I've gotten so annoyed, I almost cancelled it 3 times now.

I don't even have a scheduled build date, and when I do get it.. it'll probably be 3 or 4 weeks out. Add the 4 or 5 days to build. Then 3 days to 3 weeks to ship.. looking.at 1 1/2 to 2 months from today.... IF it got scheduled.

:doh:

But.. it's raining here. Terrible weather. So.. it'd be bitter sweet anyway. Damn PNW weather.
Damn your dealer must have been the low man on the totem poll.

OP
OP
VoodooV8

VoodooV8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Like the guy above me who isn't scheduled yet..

If we got our cars scheduled today.. and delivered in an month and a half. That'd be almost 9 months from initial order. (Assuming May 5 being the delivery date, which at the moment doesn't exactly seem out of the realm of possibility)

Custom order BMW's don't take this long
..and that's including doing a European delivery and still waiting for it to cross the ocean (my signature, I waited 10 weeks for redelivery after going 2 years ago)

9 months.. is borderline insane. Seriously. Mine is not even an R. This isn't a RS Porsche. This isn't a special order Ferrari. What gives?

Whenever I call Ford Performance they always say "Is yours an R, because R's have not been built over..." etc. And when I tell him it's not.. they're blown away.

xt6wagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 base triple yellow
I'm guessing he went to one of the small dealers since it seems like all the portland big dealers want a kings ransom in ADM. I think I was quoted $20K over for that yellow with black stripes. So I went to a small dealer in WA and ordered exactly what I want.

bdub85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
I'm guessing he went to one of the small dealers since it seems like all the portland big dealers want a kings ransom in ADM. I think I was quoted $20K over for that yellow with black stripes. So I went to a small dealer in WA and ordered exactly what I want.
Yeah I ended up doing the same thing by going to a smaller dealer. I have a theory that my dealer got a higher priority because they won Ford's Presidents Award. I'm not sure if that's the case or they just had an early allocation.

chrsschb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 WRX
:ninja:

9 months.. is borderline insane. Seriously. Mine is not even an R. This isn't a RS Porsche. This isn't a special order Ferrari. What gives?

Whenever I call Ford Performance they always say "Is yours an R, because R's have not been built over..." etc. And when I tell him it's not.. they're blown away.
Ditto. Can't tell you how many times I've considered just saying hell with it and grabbing a Carrera.
Sponsored