Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
I think lately that @shogun32 is crossing over from the sarcastic to the cynical.

Seems justified to me.

He posts what I'm thinking, but I don't have to get flamed for it!
Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I think lately that @shogun32 is crossing over from the sarcastic to the cynical.
Guilty. My day job has me skating close to the abyss.

But as my mama used to say, the fastest way to a teachable moment is to punch someone in the mouth. Just make them laugh or smile first so you don't split their lip.

D Bergstrom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Here is my 2020 GT PP2 with the Ford performance PP2 wheels with 295/35 tires, so same offset/size wheels. Not the best pics, but they were the best ones I could find.

I say don't put the flares on it, I feel they look horrible. I haven't seen one picture where I like them. Trucks get fender flares, not cars! lol

Doug

100.jpg

101.jpg

102.jpg

OP
OP
AZ_Ryan

AZ_Ryan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
It's ok. Half the mirth is writing it. And tangentially answering your question.
Except you didnt. Thanks for derailing the thread. 👍🏻

Seems justified to me.

He posts what I'm thinking, but I don't have to get flamed for it!
Guilty. My day job has me skating close to the abyss.

But as my mama used to say, the fastest way to a teachable moment is to punch someone in the mouth. Just make them laugh or smile first so you don't split their lip.
So whats the teachable moment here? I've tried to play along here but I just don't get what your deal is. I had already seen most of those links, even posted in a few of them, and they weren't helpful. Hence me asking a very simple question that you contributed nothing to. Why completely hijack the thread and troll me with this superiority bullshit? If you're that annoyed by my question, then just don't answer. No need to be a keyboard warrior.

OP
OP
AZ_Ryan

AZ_Ryan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Here is my 2020 GT PP2 with the Ford performance PP2 wheels with 295/35 tires, so same offset/size wheels. Not the best pics, but they were the best ones I could find.

I say don't put the flares on it, I feel they look horrible. I haven't seen one picture where I like them. Trucks get fender flares, not cars! lol

Doug

100.jpg

101.jpg

102.jpg
Thanks Doug. Exactly what I was looking for. Car looks good. 👍🏻

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Except you didnt.
I absolutely did post Mach1 pics without flares WITH the wheels you wanted, and WITH 285 tires.

And the others were without flares and shod with 305 which can trivially extrapolated into assessing what 285 would look like.

I apologize if that wasn't sufficiently clear. As ^^^ posted, a simple look at a PP2 car with 285 tires would have also more than answered your question and there are LOTs of those.

The teachable thing was just a stream of conscience throw-off, not intentionally aimed at you.
Sponsored

Last edited: