Geotoxic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I want to get a Tial Q bov for my Procharger.

What's the optimal place to get it welded on? I've seen so many different locations that I'm not sure what's the pros and cons of each. I have the standard tune from procharger right now though I may get a custom tune in the near future. No plans to go higher than 8 psi though.

I know I should be getting the 2psi spring for supercharged applications. Is there anything else I should know?

Also, anyone know a place in Socal that can hook me up?

Thanks.
Sponsored

yote41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
I put mine right behind the corner grill opening. Almost centered on the charge pipe facing toward front of car.

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase

Calvin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT PP
I made mine similar to how the one Dominant linked. I mounted mine in a way where it protrudes out of my grille slightly since I was going for that look. The piece is a basic 90 degree aluminum tube I welded the tial fitting to and put some beads on the end so it wouldn't pop off under boost. Was too loud for me with the Q housing so I have it with the QR housing now. First photo is during my mock up. Second is how it looks behind my grille.

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
I have a Turbosmart but same idea, I put mine in the same locations as above. Almost the same spot on the pipe that the Proflo tube goes.

Air comes out of there pretty damn fast especially when RPMs are above idle. I've worried about rainwater getting in when driving on the highway but with how much air comes out I don't think much if any can make it's way in. I haven't had any problems.

Tial Q sounds insane, a good friend of mine has one mounted in the same location too. Looks awesome how it sticks out of the grille. [MENTION=23692]cpelaez1[/MENTION]
Sponsored