Orange devil

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro,toyoda
Appears to be Future Ford of Clovis by looking at the document. A quick look at their website yields some fascinating, highly offensive pricing. In the market for a GT Premium but don't wanna wait? Well these fine folks will hook you up immediately for a mere 50 over MSRP.

https://www.futurefordclovis.com/vehicle/1FA6P8CF8M5130191/2021-Ford-Mustang-Roseville-CA/

It apparently was your understanding that you would be paying MSRP for the car, which is fine. It's certainly not a great deal, but it's fine, especially in the current automotive sales environment. At MSRP, the numbers will align themselves with the numbers you viewed on the manufacturers website throughout the selection and ordering process, and you are obviously comfortable with those figures.

At MSRP on line 5 you will also see a reduction in taxes due on line 20. No other lines that show charges should change. This will bring your payment down to what you saw on the Ford website and are comfortable with.

If Future Ford of Clovis will make these changes, then take delivery and enjoy your new car. If not, tell them to shove the car up their ass and get the hell outta there. These folks appear to be borderline criminal.
Or Just a short drive to Fresno, probably get it alot cheaper or good deal on a stolen one.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jnaszty559

Jnaszty559

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gerardo
Vehicle(s)
2005 mustang v6
So I talked to a couple friends who work at dealerships and told me that that’s how it is here in the area I live, including taxes. So I’ll have to decide what I end up doing 🤔. Y’all lucky haha.

Some Random Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Maybe try getting an offer sheet from Granger here on the forums and using it as leverage to get them back down to MSRP? I think if shown an offer for $7k less than their slip they might actually fear losing you. And if they don’t, I still encourage you to vote with your wallet by finding a new dealer. They are marking up because not enough people are taking their business elsewhere, not because they’re scum or evil.

OP
OP
Jnaszty559

Jnaszty559

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gerardo
Vehicle(s)
2005 mustang v6
Maybe try getting an offer sheet from Granger here on the forums and using it as leverage to get them back down to MSRP? I think if shown an offer for $7k less than their slip they might actually fear losing you. And if they don’t, I still encourage you to vote with your wallet by finding a new dealer. They are marking up because not enough people are taking their business elsewhere, not because they’re scum or evil.

i thought that ,but i feel like it wouldn't matter as they would think they can sell the car anyways.

Sponsored

AMC401V8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT - 2000 Excursion - 1987 Swift DB2
A bump sticker on a Shelby or any other SVT vehicle is one thing but additional dealer markup on a GT Premium is just ludicrous. This isn't an allocation vehicle nor has it ever been. MSRP is the cap on price with this vehicle.

You could order this car from one of the reputable dealers here on this site, have it shipped across the country to your house and still save around $7000 versus buying at the numbers listed in the original post.

The choice is yours. It's your money. The car is exactly what you want, I realize, and it's right there ready to go. Anything over MSRP, however, is just a waste of money in my opinion.

Whatever you decide, all of us here wish you nothing but happiness. I hope it all works out well for you.

Cheers 🍻

OP
OP
Jnaszty559

Jnaszty559

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gerardo
Vehicle(s)
2005 mustang v6
A bump sticker on a Shelby or any other SVT vehicle is one thing but additional dealer markup on a GT Premium is just ludicrous. This isn't an allocation vehicle nor has it ever been. MSRP is the cap on price with this vehicle.

You could order this car from one of the reputable dealers here on this site, have it shipped across the country to your house and still save around $7000 versus buying at the numbers listed in the original post.

The choice is yours. It's your money. The car is exactly what you want, I realize, and it's right there ready to go. Anything over MSRP, however, is just a waste of money in my opinion.

Whatever you decide, all of us here wish you nothing but happiness. I hope it all works out well for you.

Cheers 🍻
Thanks

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
Flat out tell them to remove the 5k atm. If they bark, Tell the sales mamanger to cut a bank check of your deposit,NOW.
And make sure it states in the check memo area return of vehicle deposit, So it not raise red flags with your bank.

And don't hand them back that invoice they gave you that you posted on this thread. In case they remove the 5k atm line item, but fudge the other numbers(read change them) to bury that 5k atm somewhere else

Sponsored

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
It is only money , you can always make more.
yeah unless you’re hurtin for it….and i guess in that case shouldn’t be buying a 50k stang in the first place 🤣