Thought this was a Mustang forum?

Risto2G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2, Recaro, B&O K7 GSXR750
Could you imagine how boring it would be if there was only one way to drive, personalize, or modify your vehicle. Some people want "their" way to be the right way as some form of feeling superior. Whether it be brand loyalty or the direction they took with their car, that type of mentality never resonated with me.
Seeing everyones style and expression of their vehicles is what makes the community fun and engaging. Even if you don't agree with things you can definitely learn from other peoples choices and direction that they took, good or bad.
Now don't get me wrong. Trolling can definitely be entertaining. But do so in moderation for it is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural -Mace Windu
Sponsored

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
If you look at the camaro forums..or the hellcat forums..or the soccer mom van forums, they all talk about the mustang. They also talk about other cars in their respective "vs" forums. This forum is no different. The mustang has a pretty big following so naturally you'll see more topics, posts, threads, as there is a larger userbase. Statistics and such.

Myself, i love seeing comparisons vs other cars, and even though i just sold my supercharged mustang and bought a 2ss 1le camaro, i LOVE this forum. More so than the camaro6 one. Its layout is better, notifications are better, its higher traffic, and i really like some of the people on here. Ive learned a lot from this forum, so i still enjoy being on it and talking to people. I also still love mustangs and always will.

That said, its not hard to ignore topics that you dont care to see. I dont think talking about cars is a bad thing; at the end of the day we should all be brothers as car enthusiasts even if we dont own the same car, but to each their own.

OP
OP
SloRyd

SloRyd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
If you look at the camaro forums..or the hellcat forums..or the soccer mom van forums, they all talk about the mustang. They also talk about other cars in their respective "vs" forums. This forum is no different. The mustang has a pretty big following so naturally you'll see more topics, posts, threads, as there is a larger userbase. Statistics and such.

Myself, i love seeing comparisons vs other cars, and even though i just sold my supercharged mustang and bought a 2ss 1le camaro, i LOVE this forum. More so than the camaro6 one. Its layout is better, notifications are better, its higher traffic, and i really like some of the people on here. Ive learned a lot from this forum, so i still enjoy being on it and talking to people. I also still love mustangs and always will.

That said, its not hard to ignore topics that you dont care to see. I dont think talking about cars is a bad thing; at the end of the day we should all be brothers as car enthusiasts even if we dont own the same car, but to each their own.
well said. I do truly enjoy this forum so it’s good to hear some of the positives compared to other forums.
As I had mentioned before, this is the only forum that I have any experience with and truly only came here for Mustang stuff, but of course I stayed for the wit.
I do generally skip over some of the trading in my Mustang threads... but just feel like there has been an over saturation of them lately...
Some days it seems like there’s more talk of getting rid of Mustangs on here then anything positive or constructive about them.
Again nothing against other makes and models, besides a Prius of course

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
well said. I do truly enjoy this forum so it’s good to hear some of the positives compared to other forums.
As I had mentioned before, this is the only forum that I have any experience with and truly only came here for Mustang stuff, but of course I stayed for the wit.
I do generally skip over some of the trading in my Mustang threads... but just feel like there has been an over saturation of them lately...
Some days it seems like there’s more talk of getting rid of Mustangs on here then anything positive or constructive about them.
Again nothing against other makes and models, besides a Prius of course
Maybe its the time of year and dealerships giving good "deals" on cars that is driving what seems to be an uptick in trading in vehicles. Who knows. I got offered more for my mustang than i had really put into it and fell in love with the 1le after i drove it. I cant speak for anyone else though.

But yeah..no worries. I get what you mean. Its common on other forums too lol. Its actually funny seeing the hellcat guys being upset about fbo e85 mustangs keeping up with them.

Sponsored

BeastAR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Life changes and people have to make decisions…. They are still talking about their mustang, just so happens they moved to a different platform or different model.

But, its a free open forum. Anyone can register and start posting on the forums, just got to keep it on the topic in the sub-forum... :wink:

CCCP1999

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
CHAS
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Over the last couple weeks I have noticed that the most popular threads on this forum are about what cars people want to trade their Mustangs in for... or what cars they should get or whatever else flavor of the week car we got going on.. why?
Do people go in other car forums and talk about Mustangs? I don’t know.. I don’t surf the Toyota forums or Mopar forums but I would assume not.
I get we are all cars guys here, but to me it’s like going into a Steak lovers forum and posting about how awesome your tofu turkey is...
1609549671598.jpeg

I for one love the hell out of my Mustang, could I have gotten something fancier, faster or more practical ..... absolutely. However for me it’s one of those things “ If I have to explain it, then you won’t understand”

I digress as I step down off my soapbox and hit play on “A faster horse”..

Happy New Year to all my equestrian brothers! May it be filled with ample cruises and canyon carving!
They talk about Stangs in the Camaro forums so just as well talk about Camaro's over here.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona

Sponsored

IrishStallion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 gt mustang
A low optioned or even base mustang GT is the best overall value proposition out there. With that said a lot of people fall victim to grass is always greener in a different or newer car...

gadgtfreek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium Shadow Black 10spd Auto
Some people like to troll other forums. They usually brag about how their crap car would torch a Mustang. I see no point in hanging out in the forums of cars I don’t own and I come here specifically for talk about my own car and to learn about it.
Exactly.

"Why didn't you buy a Camaro" is just one of the many annoying threads.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
So I was just building a Miata on Mazda's website........

Wow, there ain't many options with Mazda!!!
Sponsored