Sponsored

Thinking of coming back, just which Engine

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
I'm gonna vote V8: The Gen 3 Coyote is great - it also sounds great. I have a 2018 GT PP1 A10 with MagneRide that I feel handles very well. I have yet to reach its limits on the street and I drive on curvy back roads pretty regularly with Shelby GT350s and other sports cars. I have the A10 since it's much quicker than the M6 in a straight line, but obviously, you could get a PP1 M6 w/ MagneRide.

In stock form the PP1 w/ MagneRide handles very well, and a few lightening mods help improve it that much more. New lightweight wheels (mine saved 36 lbs rotational mass), Borla catback (the Borla S-type is 23 lbs lighter than factory catback), remove the engine cover (4.5 lbs), and a few other things can wake it up further in a straight line and on the curves. Right now my car is 70 lbs lighter than factory (33 lbs off the front, 37 lbs rear), and can easily go to 82 lbs lighter (i.e., for cruises). I've done nothing extreme thus far (but most of the weight savings hasn't been free - new wheels, exhaust, etc.).

An Antigravity lithium ion battery (saves 24 lbs) and lightweight front rotors (saves 19 lbs) will eventually make it on my car when the factory parts need replacing, saving another 43 lbs, all off the front of the car. Since the suspension is tuned for factory weight I probably won't do much more than that as I don't want to disrupt the factory chassis tuning too much with excessive weight loss (i.e., carbon fiber components, stirpping carpet, stereo, AC, sound deadening, etc.). My car is a daily driver that I want to remain comfortable.

Anyway, that's my (more than) 2 cents.
I basically have the same car as you and I also have active exhaust. It’s a phenomenal car. Plenty of power, drives and handles great. It’s the best car I’ve ever owned. Honestly there’s not really any other car I want. It checks all the boxes for me.

OP
OP
Rogues Gambit

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'07 A4, '19 Ram Rebel
Now to tell my friend when we go look at F150s next weekend im test driving a GT

Did the math and regardless of engine, ill have it paid off within less than a year anyway, so why the hell not go big

Now I'm between Rapid Red and Grabber Lime, as both are specific builds i have in mind, despite the cars they were built around being S197s

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
Now to tell my friend when we go look at F150s next weekend im test driving a GT

Did the math and regardless of engine, ill have it paid off within less than a year anyway, so why the hell not go big

Now I'm between Rapid Red and Grabber Lime, as both are specific builds i have in mind, despite the cars they were built around being S197s
Go big if you can afford it. I got all the “must haves” when I got my 18’ such as Ingot Silver, 10A trans, GT, PP1, 301A, magneride and Active Exhaust. It came with a couple options I didn’t care for such as active security and navigation but glad it’s there.

I paid mine off in less than 18 months. It’s a great feeling knowing it’s paid off and if I ever need to sell it I have the title which makes selling it a lot easier.

Good luck get exactly what you want even if you have to order it. I found mine in late 2018 900 miles away.

OP
OP
Rogues Gambit

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'07 A4, '19 Ram Rebel
Go big if you can afford it. I got all the “must haves” when I got my 18’ such as Ingot Silver, 10A trans, GT, PP1, 301A, magneride and Active Exhaust. It came with a couple options I didn’t care for such as active security and navigation but glad it’s there.

I paid mine off in less than 18 months. It’s a great feeling knowing it’s paid off and if I ever need to sell it I have the title which makes selling it a lot easier.

Good luck get exactly what you want even if you have to order it. I found mine in late 2018 900 miles away.
Thank you

Now to stop procrastinating and list the Audi

Sponsored

OP
OP
Rogues Gambit

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'07 A4, '19 Ram Rebel
give those online guys a call. They are paying stupid money for used inventory.
I will

Went with my cousin to pick up late lunch, and after experiencing his Redeye, V8 or bust

Now I just gotta figure out the Top and color
IMG_20201001_143450.jpg

sfs550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
doug
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt

Go with GT and Rapid Red..you will love it!!

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Red vert with Red Seats
ick, really? put proper Katzkin on it (camel? caramel? tan?) and break up the monochromatic monotony.
I'm already wondering where I'll roadtrip to with it
pic a direction, any direction that isn't east? After your experience with the Dodge, I suggest your first stop be up the street - www.levittownford.com

Sponsored
OP
OP
Rogues Gambit

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'07 A4, '19 Ram Rebel
ick, really? put proper Katzkin on it (camel? caramel? tan?) and break up the monochromatic monotony.

pic a direction, any direction that isn't east? After your experience with the Dodge, I suggest your first stop be up the street - www.levittownford.com
What's wrong with Red on Red? Naw, Katzkin's are always an option, that would look nice.

LI huh? What kinda deals could I get there?

OP
OP
Rogues Gambit

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'07 A4, '19 Ram Rebel
Have to agree - the Gen3 Coyote with that active exhaust . . .
Even after i got an email about the Bronco I reserved, theres this and this:

Again, already got a big boy truck thats rugged and good for work, so why do I need a Jeep fighter when I can get the experience i didn't get the last time

ScubaSteve2020

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Race Red Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Even after i got an email about the Bronco I reserved, theres this and this:

Again, already got a big boy truck thats rugged and good for work, so why do I need a Jeep fighter when I can get the experience i didn't get the last time
Oh yeah!!! .... and love the red interior. Odd black circles on the ground in that car park ;)

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
squealing tires at small throttle and 60mph in a constant radius curve, in august in Michigan? Must be the stock PoS Pirelli tires. Man that's a lot of 'ka-thunk' going on.
Sponsored