Sponsored

There is a button above the license plate to open the trunk???

grabber yote

Corn Fed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue 2017 GT PP
My salesman was great but I was half listening to him. I knew the button was back there but was too lazy to lean over and look. Lol

Yeah after having the car for about 3 weeks I felt like a dummy when I found mine too.
Sponsored

RayJHT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V6
I found all this out from YouTube about a month after I got mine. When my car was almost stolen with my keys once....SMH...I was fortunate that I kept my wallet in that sun glass holder. It also helped that they couldn't drive it because it was a manual. :)

DropTopBob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2017 EB Conv, Perf Pak, Borla Sport Axleback
The first night I bought my car I read the Owners Manual cover-to-cover...no mysteries for me! When I returned to my dealer the next day to deliver the balance of my trade-in materials I was chatting with my Salesrep about the Mustang...she didn’t know about the glovebox cubby for the manual!

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I love the placement and use it often

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Did you find the weed stash compartment under the cup holders?

Sponsored

Rob00GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Ragtop
There's a button left of the steering wheel that opens the trunk also. But you knew that, right?

TaraFirma

Wait.....Wut?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 GT, 17 GT350, 19 GT, 65 coupe, 13 F-150, 14 Porsche Panamera eHybrid
The first night I bought my car I read the Owners Manual cover-to-cover...no mysteries for me! When I returned to my dealer the next day to deliver the balance of my trade-in materials I was chatting with my Salesrep about the Mustang...she didn’t know about the glovebox cubby for the manual!
If everyone did this there would be no revelations and no ridiculous questions about the car that are covered in the book the manufacturer gave all of us. I’ve actually seen someone amazed at the little “secret” door just left of the steering wheel that they didn’t notice until like 6 months after owning the car.

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 w/Magneride
(While your car is off) Double click unlock on your key fob and hold it in on the second press, after 5-6 seconds your windows roll down. Great on a warm day.

Sponsored

control4userguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
...I’ve actually seen someone amazed at the little “secret” door just left of the steering wheel that they didn’t notice until like 6 months after owning the car.
Shhhh, don't let thieves know about it, I keep my $300 sunglasses there.

Lrlaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Orange Fury
Did you find the weed stash compartment under the cup holders?
Just found out that's where you place your key FOB in case the FOB battery died. Very sneaky, but could be used for other purposes.. Lol!

MaxHedrm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible - Orange Fury
Vehicle Showcase
(While your car is off) Double click unlock on your key fob and hold it in on the second press, after 5-6 seconds your windows roll down. Great on a warm day.
I recoded my Golf to do this and googled it before I ordered the car to see if the Mustang did it. :D I just wish the range was a little better on this. I'm practically to my car buy the time they roll down.

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Wasn't the trunk release typically there in most model cars since the early 2000's except they were levers.... Do you even car bro?
Sponsored

Reactions: Ebm