Sponsored

The whipple wait

vtknight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Lethal checked for me today. Were told by W that mine should ship either end of this week or first of next. We’ll see. I surely won’t complain if it comes to fruition. :clap:
All good news is good news for all! That likely means I am a good 3-4 weeks out. Keep us appraised of the situation...

Sponsored

rixon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang GT, 2019 Subaru BRZ TSI
Does anyone know what is the current lead time? I am told 12-16 weeks but that never changes.
Is it still more like 26 weeks? Last I heard they got another foundry and that was suppose to speed things up. Now I hear heat exchangers are the bottle neck.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Does anyone know what is the current lead time? I am told 12-16 weeks but that never changes.
Is it still more like 26 weeks? Last I heard they got another foundry and that was suppose to speed things up. Now I hear heat exchangers are the bottle neck.
I'm going on 6 months. I'd double whatever estimate they give you and hope.

Sponsored

rixon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang GT, 2019 Subaru BRZ TSI
I'm going on 6 months. I'd double whatever estimate they give you and hope.
Wow, 6 months. I wish they would just stop taking orders until they can deliver product.
That would put me into October just in time for Winter.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Beefcake is a great company to deal with as well. That kit gets you started at a lower price. Reality is by the time you add what you really need(larger heat exchanger for example), just go to the stage 2.

May be unrelated but, have any of you guys purchased your kits through beefcake? I'm looking at their beefcake special https://www.beefcakeracing.com/bfspcwhipple-wk-2625tb/ and am adding the larger TB to make it a stage 2. Just curious to know if it would be worth buying this or the complete kit for $8,400.