Sponsored

The UK S550 "spotted" thread

Mustangstephy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Matter Grey Mach 1
Bullitt (I think) in Bracknell this morning. Managed to stop myself waving and looking like an idiot as I haven't got mine yet
Sponsored

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Yesterday 10:50am Stevenage swimming pool silver GT with black spoiler

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Today White pre-facelift GT with blue stripes in Stevenage by Tesco around 14:30

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
lunchtime yesterday, yellow heading towards East Calder, i was in the LB waiting to turn into main road

Sponsored

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
I dunno if it's worth still doing this, I've never spotted anyone on here or no one who wants to admit being spotted by me 😞
aw son, have a free hug 🤗 socially distanced of course lol .😷 . I dunno, if someone wants to use this then it's all good and if not it'll just go away quietly into history

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
I spotted a deep impact blue westbound M4 around Newbury junction around 9am yesterday along with a Bullitt eastbound stuck in traffic around M25 junction in M4

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I dunno if it's worth still doing this, I've never spotted anyone on here or no one who wants to admit being spotted by me 😞
Keep it going! I see a fair few that I don't post, but I'll do it when I remember, or if I feel it's significant - when I'm away from my home town.

While not in the UK, I saw a couple in Mexico city - had to be quick with the camera haha :sunglasses: (just got back yesterday).

IMG_0538.jpg

Sponsored

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
i saw one on a random drive just down the road from a house I was viewing on saturday :clap: so if you own a black gt, with a cervinis ram scoop hood and live near Newark yes the rumble you may have heard saturday lunchtime was another gt squeezing its ass down the track.

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
This one was worth of a post...
En route for a mothers day visit, and sat in traffic. Girlfriend says to me "there's a mustang behind us", naturally I had a peek and saw just the rear hip. "is it blue?" I said. "yea, blue with white stripes". Hmm, worth another peek. Imagine the excitement when I see that unmistakable front end! Lot's of excited noises came out lol, gf was pretty chuffed she clocked it. It ended up behind us for a mile or so before turning off, never getting too close. Meanwhile I felt like a photographer taking spy shots lol
As a bonus, we went for a walk later in the evening, and lo and behold, there it is. Next to a lovely F150. A bit gutted I wasn't in mine, but then again if we would have taken the time to swap our cars over before travelling, we never would have seen it!
Now I know where it lives, our next visit will be in the stang, hoping to bump into the owner!
gt500-1.jpg
gt500-2.jpg
gt500-3.jpg
gt500-4.jpg
Sponsored