UK S550 Aftermarket Parts company

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuscleWorks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR FB GT
Just a little introduction from myself and the website I run :)

MuscleWorks has been set up especially to cater for UK s550 owners. We should be fully operational in the new year stocking everything from air suspension to wheel spacers. Below is a little list of manufactures we'll be working with;

KW
HRE
Vossen
Roush
Eibach
Magnaflow
Ford Racing
Airlift

and still in talks with RTR and Borla.

We also have a full range of Carbon fibre interior and exterior parts.

I am currently an s197 owner and waiting on an s550. This has all started due to just loving mustangs! I've bought parts over the last couple of years for my S197 and its been a complete pain in the arse. So my aim is to make it a lot easier to get all the bits we want.

I've driven the race red at my local ford dealer ship and took a couple of pictures with it along with my friends 1967 fastback. Loved the new car and feels a lot sharper than the s197.

I've already met SteveC at Pistonheads sunday service and was extremely impressed with his Competition orange :love: (and obviously the man himself) I hope to meet a few more of you soon!

Ed
Sponsored

Last edited:

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
Good stuff.
How did you even get pics that big on here??
Will definitely be interested in parts in the future.

OP
OP
MuscleWorks

MuscleWorks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR FB GT
I sent them from my phone. Note to self, dont select "original" size image....

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
That race red Kia Ceed is gorgeous....

Jokes aside, nice to see a company specific to dealing with S550s. Do you have a website we can go to, to browse stock, products, services etc?

Sponsored

OP
OP
MuscleWorks

MuscleWorks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR FB GT
hahaha there wasn't a huge amount of space at my local dealer so unfortunately had to put up with the photo-bombing Kia!

The website is www.muscleworksuk.com but its not finished yet. Should be in the next couple of weeks but had to say being around Christmas...

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
hahaha there wasn't a huge amount of space at my local dealer so unfortunately had to put up with the photo-bombing Kia!

The website is www.muscleworksuk.com but its not finished yet. Should be in the next couple of weeks but had to say being around Christmas...
Lovely, drop us a PM when it's up and i'll take a gander and might order some stuff!

Sponsored

croyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW E36 323
Great to here about your new business. Hope to be ordering all sorts in the new year.

Cheers.

OP
OP
MuscleWorks

MuscleWorks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR FB GT
Don't stock too much air ride :shocked:
Can I tempt you? ;)

We have airlift 4 way manual and V2 kits :thumbsup: soon to have the 3P and 3H available as an upgrade on top of the V2.

it'll be going straight on my car when I get it!

Jimboy2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Mx5 :(
Will you be a parts only supplier? Or do you have facilities to fit parts? I see your in Winchester which is quite close to me (Waterlooville)

One thing that would be great if you can stock is all the correct bulbs. One thing I do with all my new cars is upgrade the bulbs, but reading on here it's a mine field of what fits and works.
Seems diode dynamics is the place to go but they are in the us.

Look forward to using your site in the far future!

OP
OP
MuscleWorks

MuscleWorks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR FB GT
Will you be a parts only supplier? Or do you have facilities to fit parts? I see your in Winchester which is quite close to me (Waterlooville)

One thing that would be great if you can stock is all the correct bulbs. One thing I do with all my new cars is upgrade the bulbs, but reading on here it's a mine field of what fits and works.
Seems diode dynamics is the place to go but they are in the us.

Look forward to using your site in the far future!
We will be offering fitting on the majority of things. Companies like Eibach are extremely funny about who fits there parts so we have to jump through some more hoops for them.

We'll have a range of minor stuff like bulbs, wheel spacers and service kits etc.:thumbsup:

Jimboy2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Mx5 :(
We will be offering fitting on the majority of things. Companies like Eibach are extremely funny about who fits there parts so we have to jump through some more hoops for them.

We'll have a range of minor stuff like bulbs, wheel spacers and service kits etc.:thumbsup:
Great news. Well you will have a new customer when my car turns up! It's gonna be a while :lol:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.