The UK S550 "spotted" thread

Pilgrim/uk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
GT Yellow
saw grim this morning on way to work in Stevenage was in my daily so he didn't recognise me lol
Sponsored

Last edited:

jonny10buds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt, 1972 Lincoln Continental MkIV, 2010 Honda Accord (daily driver)
Capesthorne Classic car show today... lots of Mustangs of all ages on display, incl 3 S550's. One white, one MY18 in Orange, and a Bullet!
Haha, just found this thread, that was me in the Bullitt!
BCCM9804.JPG

CraigJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 97 Westfield SEW
Passed a dark blue GT with white stripes 20 minutes ago on the A63 towards Hull.

DuRsT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 - 2006 GT Convertible
How rare are Mustangs in the UK? With 83 pages of spotted cars I would assume they aren't overly rare, but have always been curious as to how our English brethren would view seeing one of our cars out on the road.

GW65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT auto convertible
Not that rare, and supposedly the best-selling sports car in Europe! Quite a few around where I live, and I get the impression that every second car in Yorkshire is a Mustang :)

Sponsored

DuRsT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not that rare, and supposedly the best-selling sports car in Europe! Quite a few around where I live, and I get the impression that every second car in Yorkshire is a Mustang :)
Well, I certainly can't blame them for that, I think they are spectacular!

A good friend of mine from work is originally from Leeds, he has an Aston Martin DB7 that is simply superb to drive. He has nothing but British cars in his garage, getting first-hand experience with them gave me an appreciation for them.

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
How rare are Mustangs in the UK? With 83 pages of spotted cars I would assume they aren't overly rare, but have always been curious as to how our English brethren would view seeing one of our cars out on the road.
Still quite rare as I did 600 miles and spotted two, down my neck of the woods I will see one occasionally but not on every trip out

DuRsT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Still quite rare as I did 600 miles and spotted two, down my neck of the woods I will see one occasionally but not on every trip out
Well it's like that here sometimes too I guess.

There are times I will go to work and see 8 S550's in the parking lot though. You have to make yours unique here in the States lol

Supersolo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
My car was built mid Jan 19, delivered mid March with a sticker on the windshield showing the number 9117.

I strongly suspect that number is a build total number, and counting.

Looks to me as though Ford, mostly, got the S550 'right', save a few niggles.
:wink:

pr8196

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Proj
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT 5.0 Need for Green - Custom Pack 2 with Magneride adaptive suspension, rear spoiler
There are more than 5 or 6 (2015-2019's) Gt/convertible in Milton Keynes/Newport Pagnell area. Everyone loves them, the new quad exhaust in race track/sports mode is just music to the ears. Children/women, grans, everyone love them whenever one pass by. Absolutely cute looking, lovely cars.

Sponsored

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Well, I certainly can't blame them for that, I think they are spectacular!

A good friend of mine from work is originally from Leeds, he has an Aston Martin DB7 that is simply superb to drive. He has nothing but British cars in his garage, getting first-hand experience with them gave me an appreciation for them.
DB7 - there is a man who likes living on the edge. It will bight him one day - in the wallet !

DuRsT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DB7 - there is a man who likes living on the edge. It will bight him one day - in the wallet !
It already has a few times......A/C compressor went out on it, it actually exploded in the engine bay. Shattered metal was everywhere and was quite a pretty penny to repair.

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
4 yesterday on my run to Stanstead airport, 2 x orange fury with the asymmetric black ott stripe, a white s550 - all on the other side of the motorway. As I was coming off the M11 to join the M25 I pulled in front of a guard GT with a custom blacked out front grille - looked to me like a bullitt tribute effort, red callipers, sounded awesome too.

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
I probably see a couple every week but hardly ever Race Reds, so that's perfect!

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt