The Spoiler Comany - GT350 Track Pack spoiler

JB1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
Yes. To me it looks "just right" in person. Really strange how it looks so large in the pics.

Granted, one thing that may be a factor is the only way to see how a color-matched one would look is to look at a black 350 (which my dealer has). IMO, a black spoiler on any other color makes it stand out so much that it's hard to put it in perspective, especially in pics.
Thanks, so in person it's not "fast and furious" looking?....that's my biggest concern, but at the same time with the foose I worry it'll be too small.
Sponsored

WeinerDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT/PP
Thanks, so in person it's not "fast and furious" looking?....that's my biggest concern, but at the same time with the foose I worry it'll be too small.
Not in my opinion.

The thing about the Foose, to me the large cutout in the middle makes it look like something is missing.

The 350 spoiler is smaller than the S197 GT500 spoiler, if you've seen that in person.

MagneticXV

Magnetic15
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I don't know if I did something wrong but that 3m tape was not strong enough to hold the spoiler down. I left it overnight with some weight on top and tried pulling on it in the morning, came right off :doh:

OP
OP
Chris796

Chris796

Ford CFO
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 EcoBoost
I don't know if I did something wrong but that 3m tape was not strong enough to hold the spoiler down. I left it overnight with some weight on top and tried pulling on it in the morning, came right off :doh:
Yeahhhhh that should not have happened. Did you clean the area with rubbing alcohol before applying the tape?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Chris796

Chris796

Ford CFO
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 EcoBoost

GT Nate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red Mustang GT Premium
Just got mine delivered, it looks flawless. I ordered gloss black (UA) and it matches my current blade spoiler. I'll be installing it by Friday at the latest. I'll take before and after.

WeinerDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT/PP
Just got mine delivered, it looks flawless. I ordered gloss black (UA) and it matches my current blade spoiler. I'll be installing it by Friday at the latest. I'll take before and after.
So no "waviness"? OEM-looking quality?

GT Nate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So no "waviness"? OEM-looking quality?
Chris796's pictures are a spot on representation. There is the ever so slight bit of wavy, but you have to look for it. I detail cars as a side gig and it is barely noticeable. It is a great product at a great price. I'll be installing it on Friday.

Celestias

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jessica
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium (Silver Ingot)
So I got mine and it looks great -- Now for the downside..

I installed this tonight only to find midway through the install that the two outter holes on the spoiler (which match identically to the spoiler shown on the page 1 of this thread) do not line up with the outter holes on the trunk of my 15 GT . The center holes line up perfectly, so I just ended up attaching those for now with two of the 4 screws that came with, while I figure out a solution. It seems that without all 4 screws tightened down the ends of the spoiler are not completely flush with the trunk. I think this can be seen in some of the photos that have been posted, if you look closely at either end there is about a 1/8th inch gap.

I'm slightly dissapointed it didn't come with all 4 holes predrilled in allignment for the mustang but it appears that this spoiler is used for other cars too so there would be no guarantee that it'd line up.

I'm also surprised my order didn't come with 3M tape or something as was mentioned previously in this topic, but this 'should' theoretically work well once I get those ends fastened snug with the trunk.

Last edited:

Sponsored

WeinerDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT/PP
^^ Mine should be here Monday...I better order some tape!

WeinerDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT/PP

I installed this tonight only to find midway through the install that the two outter holes on the spoiler (which match identically to the spoiler shown on the page 1 of this thread) do not line up with the outter holes on the trunk of my 15 GT . The center holes line up perfectly, so I just ended up attaching those for now with two of the 4 screws that came with, while I figure out a solution. It seems that without all 4 screws tightened down the ends of the spoiler are not completely flush with the trunk. I think this can be seen in some of the photos that have been posted, if you look closely at either end there is about a 1/8th inch gap.

I'm slightly dissapointed it didn't come with all 4 holes predrilled in allignment for the mustang but it appears that this spoiler is used for other cars too so there would be no guarantee that it'd line up.

I'm also surprised my order didn't come with 3M tape or something as was mentioned previously in this topic, but this 'should' theoretically work well once I get those ends fastened snug with the trunk.

Could you have received one for the convertible? They are different. I can't imagine what other car would have the exact trunk profile, I'd be inclined to think the spoiler you received was just poor QC?

Aras

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium PP
Anyone without factory spoiler installed this? How did you figure out drill holes locations? or is 3m tape enough?

robwlf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
rob
Vehicle(s)
17 lightning blue pp LFP 670
I thought about this a bit more.

The ebay listing states "painted any color" under the item specifics. However, it also shows "painted using Dupont/Axalta paints". I looked up Ruby Red and Triple Yellow mix data. It only shows codes for PPG and BASF paints. There's no cross reference for Dupont. That's not to say it can't be mixed using Dupont paints, but it would be difficult to get right if Dupont's software doesn't have the mix data. I think I'll send them an email for a clarification on "painted any color".

Edit: The seller responded quickly and stated they paint Ruby Red every day. Sounds like they will color match any color.
i shoot rm diamont and have shot axalta/dupont and i can match any color from 1934 to 2017 all paint lines have color matching or what good is having the paint line in a bodyshop

GT Nate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Installed mine today and had the same issue :(. I reached out to the vendor for a solution.

With it being fiberglass can I simple drill to small holes and screw in the bolts?
Sponsored