Sponsored

The Spoiler Comany - GT350 Track Pack spoiler

DanielIvan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT w/ 50th Anniversary Pack
Vehicle Showcase
Ditto. I'm waiting to see one color matched. I was going to order an OE Track pack spoiler and paint it myself, but the paint and supplies alone to would be nearly equal to the price of this version pre-painted. My car is Ruby Red three stage, and I only have one touch-up gun. Cleaning a gun three times just to shoot a little spoiler would be kind of a pain.
I'm looking at their ebay page and I'm not too sure they do color matched paint. I had already thought of just taking it to a local shop down the street from where I live but if there's a way to get it painted by them, that'd be cool.

Any ideas?
Sponsored

MrBoogie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
I'm looking at their ebay page and I'm not too sure they do color matched paint. I had already thought of just taking it to a local shop down the street from where I live but if there's a way to get it painted by them, that'd be cool.

Any ideas?
I thought about this a bit more.

The ebay listing states "painted any color" under the item specifics. However, it also shows "painted using Dupont/Axalta paints". I looked up Ruby Red and Triple Yellow mix data. It only shows codes for PPG and BASF paints. There's no cross reference for Dupont. That's not to say it can't be mixed using Dupont paints, but it would be difficult to get right if Dupont's software doesn't have the mix data. I think I'll send them an email for a clarification on "painted any color".

Edit: The seller responded quickly and stated they paint Ruby Red every day. Sounds like they will color match any color.

Last edited:

DanielIvan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I thought about this a bit more.

Edit: The seller responded quickly and stated they paint Ruby Red every day. Sounds like they will color match any color.
Was hoping Cervini's would start producing the stalker spoiler soon but my sources are telling me a few more weeks still :/ I'm so conflicted :headbonk:

MagneticXV

Magnetic15
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Just got mine today, I didn't get any 3m tape though guess I'll have to buy some. Overall happy with the spoiler just makes me want to get the gt350 valence now though
RenderedContent-39EE9966-D320-4C98-8B66-8574DD1E51DF.JPG
RenderedContent-66E15108-4757-4A9F-A23D-C61FBB802A0B.JPG

Sponsored

DanielIvan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Just got mine today, I didn't get any 3m tape though guess I'll have to buy some. Overall happy with the spoiler just makes me want to get the gt350 valence now though
Looks good! Is it possible to use the factory holes to tighten this down or is it only 3M tape? That's a bit of a make it or break it thing for me :/

GT Nate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red Mustang GT Premium
This uses factory holes.

WeinerDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT/PP
I may be the first color-match here...

In every picture I see, the spoiler looks larger than it does in real life. Even the "real" GT350 pics look that way to me. I could only make up my mind after visiting the dealership and seeing it in person.

Man, the GT350 is sooooo tempting. Not sure I could resist if MSRP was possible.

Sponsored

EddieGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2012 Challenger SRT8, 67 Fastback
They only have stage 2 at the store will this be strong enough?
If you're using in combination with the mounting studs into the factory holds, you should be fine. Most of the adhesive tape you'll find on any manufavtured won't even be the 3M brand. It'll be some generic mass-quantity supplier from Taiwan or China that can provide it at next to nothing. What you're holding in your will work fine.

Agent_S550

Legend in his own mind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT PP
My main issue is I don't want to drill holes. I have a nice shiny clear brand new factory decklid with perfect OE paint. I don't believe I'll change the spoiler out but still.

JB1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
I may be the first color-match here...

In every picture I see, the spoiler looks larger than it does in real life. Even the "real" GT350 pics look that way to me. I could only make up my mind after visiting the dealership and seeing it in person.

Man, the GT350 is sooooo tempting. Not sure I could resist if MSRP was possible.
So your saying the GT350 doesn't look to big in person?
Like you the pics make it seem huge and that keeps me on the fence between this and the foose.

WeinerDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT/PP
So your saying the GT350 doesn't look to big in person?
Like you the pics make it seem huge and that keeps me on the fence between this and the foose.
Yes. To me it looks "just right" in person. Really strange how it looks so large in the pics.

Granted, one thing that may be a factor is the only way to see how a color-matched one would look is to look at a black 350 (which my dealer has). IMO, a black spoiler on any other color makes it stand out so much that it's hard to put it in perspective, especially in pics.
Sponsored