Sponsored

The Down and Dirty ADM Thread

shelby_r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 67 GT350, 68 GT350 Con, 65 R Restomod
Can we merge this with the already outrageously long ADM thread that currently exsists? Truly, I don't know what else can be said about ADMs at this point that hasn't already been said multiple times.

For those who haven't read the several hundred posts on the ADM thread, here's the short and sweet:

- ADMs exist
- No one knows for sure if and/or when ADMs will be lifted for all. Used 350s are currently selling above sticker.
- MSRP deals CAN be found (I've personally found multiple ones and shared them with others)
- If you want an MSRP deal - do your homework. They are out there for those who are persistent.
- Some people accept paying ADMs, some don't. It's up to each person to decide. Period.
- Don't try to tell people how they should or shouldn't spend their money - unless you want to read 2-3 pages of back and forth nonsense; which usually leads to someone taking it too far and getting banned from the forum.

The end. :ford:
Sponsored

Obrien455

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' Gt350 shadow black, stripe delete, tech packag
Can we merge this with the already outrageously long ADM thread that currently exsists? Truly, I don't know what else can be said about ADMs at this point that hasn't already been said multiple times.

For those who haven't read the several hundred posts on the ADM thread, here's the short and sweet:

- ADMs exist
- No one knows for sure if and/or when ADMs will be lifted for all. Used 350s are currently selling above sticker.
- MSRP deals CAN be found (I've personally found multiple ones and shared them with others)
- If you want an MSRP deal - do your homework. They are out there for those who are persistent.
- Some people accept paying ADMs, some don't. It's up to each person to decide. Period.
- Don't try to tell people how they should or shouldn't spend their money - unless you want to read 2-3 pages of back and forth nonsense; which usually leads to someone taking it too far and getting my banned from the forum.

The end. :ford:
AMEN! :cheers:

abcut973

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C63 AMG Black Series, ML350 Bluetech
The real question is how many MY runs will the gt350 be built for? And will there be a better car out there in the future?
ADM is just a supply/demand game.

Grunholle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
///M
Ford of Montebello was kind enough to let me know their 2016 GT350R arrived and is available at $142,345.00...

Sponsored

526AmF

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Avalanche Gray, Tech pkg, White stripes
the R

How gentlemanly of them to give you a call :crazy:

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX 5.0 Coupe-Coyote Swapped
Vehicle Showcase
There is still honest dealerships out there you just have to look. Someone from this forum turned me on to a dealership here in town who let me order a 17 with no mark up!! So they are out there just have to look
Dealerships asking for a premium over MSRP are not being dishonest. Opportunists? Sure, but not crooked.

[
The real question is how many MY runs will the gt350 be built for? And will there be a better car out there in the future?
ADM is just a supply/demand game.
There is no doubt a better performing car will be available in the near future. If you're buying a car because it's the "best" or "fastest" today, you'll only have buyer remorse in the future.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Dealerships asking for a premium over MSRP are not being dishonest. Opportunists? Sure, but not crooked.

[ There is no doubt a better performing car will be available in the near future. If you're buying a car because it's the "best" or "fastest" today, you'll only have buyer remorse in the future.
Agree 100%. I recently sold my beloved 93 coupe. Book value on it (all fox bodys cars) was really low...I think $4k. Am I dishonest for asking 5-6x the book value? I don't think so - and I don't think the enthusiast who purchased it thinks so, either.

Helmet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dude
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
With demand still high for the GT350, it appears Ford will be building the GT350 for at least a few more years. Maybe the ADMs will drop in a couple years.
Nope, 2017 is the last year for the current model GT350 as well as the S550

Donkey

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R

[ There is no doubt a better performing car will be available in the near future. If you're buying a car because it's the "best" or "fastest" today, you'll only have buyer remorse in the future.
In my case my former dealer was crooked and dishonest haha

Sponsored

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
.07 Shelby SGT #0016 ...18 GT PP1 manual
ADM's are gone in some regions.

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Ive found several 350s with 0 adm. I pass them along or they get gobbled up before i can. The R is 10x worse and a needle in a haystack to find at less than 10k adm.

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2020 GT500 CFTP
Ive found several 350s with 0 adm. I pass them along or they get gobbled up before i can. The R is 10x worse and a needle in a haystack to find at less than 10k adm.
Nice, best I have found was +2500 which isn't to bad imo. I may need to start searching again to see if I can find a 0 ADM allocation.

Iekgoplot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
I am interested to see how much they will negotiate on the 4 cars on the lot. All the 2016s were purchased from other dealers with ADM paid by Bommarito Ford.
Thers a surplus of 2016 in St Louis right now between Bommarito Ford having 4 and Dave Sinclair with 6. You can negotiate a great deal on St Louis area.
Sponsored