OldPhart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
‘05 GMC P/U, ‘17 Impala, 19 Bullitt
67ED5BCB-F039-43B0-AD30-6FADC862BB16.jpeg
Hi - I was satisfied with my pinstriping job (See June 6/30/19) and received enough positive feedback that I ventured forth with another enhancement (at least from my perspective). Perhaps the rest of the folks abide by the philosophy “If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all. “ So I decided to enhance the Christmas look with some detailing on the trunk lid. I’m sure this will be the final touch. Yeah, I know it’s not perfectly centered, but close enough for these old eyes. Actually that above philosophy might be appropriate for this forum. Food for thought... Bruce
Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Looks good and subtle too.

Sponsored

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Bruce...my thots exactly! Bought a new 19 BULLITT..and started Mods immediately!! Got a lot of flack in the beginning...but the fence sitters eventually asked me for links to the mods!! Lol.... it’s a car! Do it! You are a talented guy!...ps:...bought the poster of (your Avitar) and it’s 2 sided!! So, had to buy another one! Getting them framed right now! Cheers ! My next Mod is Silver Digital/Faded Rocker Stripes!! Will install this week!!
It’ll make em upset, I’m sure! ...lol

OP
OP
OldPhart

OldPhart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
‘05 GMC P/U, ‘17 Impala, 19 Bullitt
Bruce...my thots exactly! Bought a new 19 BULLITT..and started Mods immediately!! Got a lot of flack in the beginning...but the fence sitters eventually asked me for links to the mods!! Lol.... it’s a car! Do it! You are a talented guy!...ps:...bought the poster of (your Avitar) and it’s 2 sided!! So, had to buy another one! Getting them framed right now! Cheers ! My next Mod is Silver Digital/Faded Rocker Stripes!! Will install this week!!
It’ll make em upset, I’m sure! ...lol
Hi - Thanks for the kind words. I plan to keep the car for many years so I’m not worried about resale price. I wanted to personalize the car to reflect “me” and to make it look a little different from other Bullitts. The dealer gave me the poster and I laminated it and tacked it up on my garage wall where I have other pics of past cars and miscellaneous favorites. I figure that’s better than pics of ex-girlfriends... Bruce
Sponsored