OP
OP
16s550

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
So it's been one week.. I've received my pmas intake and now got email of my tune from lund. but no nguage, thermostat or catch can that I ordered at sametime. I emailed two people from Lethal no response sense yesterday. Must say im not a happy camper right now. Got the two things I can't use .
Sponsored

Derek@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT 300A w/ Brembo's
Hello there,

I just got your PM this morning that you sent at 6:22pm yesterday evening and responded. I can't look anything up unless I have your name or order number which I requested in the PM to assist you with the order. Remember, tunes take 5-7 business days for us to get back from Lund before we can load it on to the nGauge and ship it complete.

**edit**

After looking through all power pack orders with the PMAS, you received a tracking number yesterday via email for the nGauge with tune, mount and thermostat, I will go ahead and email it to you again. If you need quicker assistance, please call us as we always answer the phone, we are not always on the computer to answer emails or PM's.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Thanks

OP
OP
16s550

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
It wasn't you I contacted. I contacted you after because I knew you would take care of me. I did get email with tracking number. I will check it shortly. Up until yesterday tracking number wasn't working but now I see why. Thank you for clearing things up. Didn't know you loaded the tune for me. Very cool. Thanks again!

Derek@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT 300A w/ Brembo's
It wasn't you I contacted. I contacted you after because I knew you would take care of me. I did get email with tracking number. I will check it shortly. Up until yesterday tracking number wasn't working but now I see why. Thank you for clearing things up. Didn't know you loaded the tune for me. Very cool. Thanks again!
You got it, any time!
Sponsored