Sponsored

Thanks Lethal and AffirM. :)

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
Just just unexpectedly pulled the trigger on pmas intake, Lund nguage and flex tune with a upr catch can that goes next to radiator.

Can anyone educate me on the dues and don't with a flex tune. Also things to be cautious about..im still iffy I made the right choices paying extra for a flex tune. It's better for environment atleast. Right? :)
Sponsored

OP
OP
16s550

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Also got the thermostat

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Very nice! I also have a Lund N-Gauge arriving this week.

OP
OP
16s550

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Very nice! I also have a Lund N-Gauge arriving this week.
Bad ass! What tune did you go with? Do you happen to know if they will call and ask about mods and stuff? I'd didn't input any info. Didn't see where at checkout other than comments but didn't add any.

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
I'm using it for data viewing first.

Going to add a tune once I have my headers installed soon :D

Sponsored

OP
OP
16s550

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm using it for data viewing first.

Going to add a tune once I have my headers installed soon :D
Oh ok cool. Im hoping I love this flex tune. Just heard different things about needing to change oil sooner, clean injectors over time, and not leave it sitting in tank for long.. hoping someone more educated on the subject chimes in.

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
I'll be getting a tune real soon. Want to get the headers on then get a fresh tune and see how she runs :)

OP
OP
16s550

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'll be getting a tune real soon. Want to get the headers on then get a fresh tune and see how she runs :)
I want headers too but they need to wait. Gonna get the top stainless headers with cats.

Derek@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT 300A w/ Brembo's
When you order a tune, programmer with custom tune or a power pack from us, you will be emailed a form to fill out. Typically, none of the info is taken over the phone. Once you get that form, you just fill it out and click "submit" and it gets sent to Lund Racing to build the file(s).

For flexfuel tunes, Lund Racing will actually set up an email correspondence with you with instructions as sometimes they will want a few data logs.

Hope that clears things up, let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks

OP
OP
16s550

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When you order a tune, programmer with custom tune or a power pack from us, you will be emailed a form to fill out. Typically, none of the info is taken over the phone. Once you get that form, you just fill it out and click "submit" and it gets sent to Lund Racing to build the file(s).

For flexfuel tunes, Lund Racing will actually set up an email correspondence with you with instructions as sometimes they will want a few data logs.

Hope that clears things up, let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks

Yessir answered everything right there! Thank you so much!

Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
Just just unexpectedly pulled the trigger on pmas intake, Lund nguage and flex tune with a upr catch can that goes next to radiator.

Can anyone educate me on the dues and don't with a flex tune. Also things to be cautious about..im still iffy I made the right choices paying extra for a flex tune. It's better for environment atleast. Right? :)
Thanks for the business and glad you like the Affirm feature we offer. It's been very popular since we started offering it.

TheDivaDanielle

Living the Dream
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danielle
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP Vert / 2016 Focus RS
with the flex fuel, just put it in and go, really nothing special needed as cars have been flex fuel capable for a while.

Only note is if like the car goes into long term storage to try to switch it over to "regular" fuel as E85 sort of has a shorter shelf life.

Also when mixing ratios, it's always good to give the car a few minutes to learn the new ratio before hammering on it. there is a monitor for alcohol percentage and one that works as a flag to let you know if it has learned the new ratio as well. I keep those up.

OP
OP
16s550

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
with the flex fuel, just put it in and go, really nothing special needed as cars have been flex fuel capable for a while.

Only note is if like the car goes into long term storage to try to switch it over to "regular" fuel as E85 sort of has a shorter shelf life.

Also when mixing ratios, it's always good to give the car a few minutes to learn the new ratio before hammering on it. there is a monitor for alcohol percentage and one that works as a flag to let you know if it has learned the new ratio as well. I keep those up.
Ok.cool. that percentage should pop up on the nguage?

TheDivaDanielle

Living the Dream
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danielle
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP Vert / 2016 Focus RS
78% is the max it'll show. The last 7% is derived completely from fuel trims.

Regular gas will be 10%
Sponsored