barstowpo

Witness Protection Prog
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gordon
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT350 Tech/Track hybrid, 2016 FPRS Car#17
I just wanted to publicly thank Tomster for selling me one of the unavailable FL2087 filters. The spring thaw is rapidly underway here and without his help I would not have been able to keep making progress on the Ford Performance Racing School car #17 (Ramsey). Thanks again.
Sponsored

Muligan

ARRR!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0059 / Former Track Attack #14 "The Rented Mule"
I'll add that good things happen to good people - barstowpo was kind enough to send me a heat shield for my exhaust gratis.... wouldn't even let me cover shipping.

The family here is full of great folks - and the occasional crazy uncle (like me).

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Folks, thank you for the kind words.

Gordon, you are a senior member of this forum and I was glad to help.

I take membership seriously here. You all are an extended family. Just like any family, sometimes we get along and sometimes we disagree. That is the beautiful part of this. But in the end, how we care for each other and trade ideas and experiences is what makes this place great.

Tomorrow, I'm dropping off an oil filter to a member of this forum who's car is stuck at the dealership because they can't find a filter.

Gordon, I'm glad you received the filter. That should hold you off for a while and I think that by the time you need another, this whole thing will sort itself out.

Mods please close this thread.

Voodoo GT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 CFTP, 2019 GT350 & 2023 Ford Raptor
I'll add that good things happen to good people - barstowpo was kind enough to send me a heat shield for my exhaust gratis.... wouldn't even let me cover shipping.

The family here is full of great folks - and the occasional crazy uncle (like me).

Good to see another member here from Big Sky Country! Not too many of us :)
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.