Sponsored

Tennessee/Middle TN

Sponsored

ManBearPig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Looks like there's not much interest in cars/coffee tomorrow. I may do this instead. Any of y'all definitely going?

ManBearPig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Looks like it's just you and me, Steve. And I can't decide if I'd rather do this tonight or cars/coffee in the morning.

Sponsored

Volstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Anyone else at Cars N Coffee in Knoxville at West Town Mall today? There was a great turn out, lots of cars and people. Tons of great cars! One guy had a rat rod that had four turbos! Insane!

DarkSubRosa

GTFO_0027
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / 2023 GT4
Does anyone know where I could rent a nicer car hauler than uhaul? My car is going to be in the Vossen booth at Formula D Atlanta and I don't want to risk weather on my R compounds to drive down and have the car booth ready after that drive.

ManBearPig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Does anyone know where I could rent a nicer car hauler than uhaul? My car is going to be in the Vossen booth at Formula D Atlanta and I don't want to risk weather on my R compounds to drive down and have the car booth ready after that drive.
You looking for a dovetail open trailer or an enclosed trailer?

DarkSubRosa

GTFO_0027
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / 2023 GT4
You looking for a dovetail open trailer or an enclosed trailer?
Honestly either. As long as it's a bumper pull and I can get the Mustang on there. I think it's too low for any rented trailer like from Uhaul or Penske. My stock height car just barely fit on the uhaul one when I picked it up.
Sponsored