Sponsored

Tennessee/Middle TN

Subarashi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry, Infiniti Q60, Subaru BRZ
Can anyone recommend a tire shop that will install new tires on my 350R? I'm in Murfreesboro and no one in the area will change my tires.. I've used the Hunter website to find shops that have the revolution system and no one has said yes yet.. I may just buy a set of Signature wheels to alleviate this issue and save my carbon wheels for future use.
Have you not tried discount tire off old fort?
They've been good to me for the past 10 years, the most I had to do was setup an appointment first thing in the morning and get there and they'll take care of you.
Sponsored

wbrownie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Can anyone recommend a tire shop that will install new tires on my 350R? I'm in Murfreesboro and no one in the area will change my tires.. I've used the Hunter website to find shops that have the revolution system and no one has said yes yet.. I may just buy a set of Signature wheels to alleviate this issue and save my carbon wheels for future use.
Definitely give these guys a call. They do just about all the exotics in Nashville. I have used them extensively for my 350R and 500.

https://freedomtireguys.com/

They will come to you. Not cheap but I would trust no one else with the carbon fiber wheels.

Teezlr

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.JakeTiesler.com
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP - 2000 Land Cruiser - 2001 Sequoia
What's up guys, back in Tennessee now. If anyone has anything they'd want reviewed I would be honored! Including you TIM :) @Tim99ws6
IMG_0385-2.jpg

Sponsored

Twotall77

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jessiah
Vehicle(s)
16 GT
I was in Bristol TN an my wife an I moved to Knoxville at the beginning of this month so she can go to law school. If you see me about just wave lol

Screenshot_20210913-021044.png

BigBucksHunter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullit
Brand new to TN in Chattanooga. 2020 Bullitt. Drove down from WI with her packed to the roof with stuff & 2 dogs. Not many cars can fly around Road America & then help you move.

I know next to nothing about Chattanooga or TN. Job fell out of the sky for my wife & we had to make a quick decision.

20231019_110314.jpg

20231019_061344.jpg

20230522_124936.jpg
Sponsored