Tennessee/Middle TN

Subarashi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord, Infiniti Q60, Subaru BRZ
Can anyone recommend a tire shop that will install new tires on my 350R? I'm in Murfreesboro and no one in the area will change my tires.. I've used the Hunter website to find shops that have the revolution system and no one has said yes yet.. I may just buy a set of Signature wheels to alleviate this issue and save my carbon wheels for future use.
Have you not tried discount tire off old fort?
They've been good to me for the past 10 years, the most I had to do was setup an appointment first thing in the morning and get there and they'll take care of you.

wbrownie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Can anyone recommend a tire shop that will install new tires on my 350R? I'm in Murfreesboro and no one in the area will change my tires.. I've used the Hunter website to find shops that have the revolution system and no one has said yes yet.. I may just buy a set of Signature wheels to alleviate this issue and save my carbon wheels for future use.
Definitely give these guys a call. They do just about all the exotics in Nashville. I have used them extensively for my 350R and 500.

https://freedomtireguys.com/

They will come to you. Not cheap but I would trust no one else with the carbon fiber wheels.

Tim99ws6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Just dropping in to say hi to the rest of the middle TN guys. Just picked up my new to me GT350. It was shipped out of North Dallas.

308012017_10109712879778245_8874719111754347999_n.jpg

15 - Steeda - 6